Ps : Gkd

King

I was browsing Youtube and came across this http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=CapnOAwesome Check out those videos, he's ripped every religion on earth. It can be disturbing for religios ones but you will enjoy this one. Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism ... you name it, he's torn it apart. Have a look and let me know what you reckon. Religios ones may not want to watch these if you are sensitive. It doesn't worry me his words, he has the right to say what he feels.

Yeah I know him very well :wink_smile: He is kind of an idiot but DOES make very witty and valid points. Basically he puts a mirror in front of the religious ones. So I agree with most of what he says when it comes to religion, free speech etc etc. I don't agree with his take on Veganism/ animal welfare though. I thought about CC when I saw this one :wink_smile: jcvcWydnW6o This one was funny- nCVdNuEw6-Y

His reference to Hindu god "Shiva" as a ****** is not in a great taste but I don't care. It's up to him what he perceives about any particular religion. It seems he got away with anything and everything but when he flushed the Kuran down the toilent sink his video was removed. Looks like he has gone a bit lunatic since.

GKD in that video you posted he faked the jump, he didn't get hurt. He was putting a drama that's about it. BTW I would have no problems the unethical ones clashing on a daily basis. If US of A is going against a particular group that is against them I wouldn't care a hoot. They seem to be made for each other. All the bad elements (US included) should fight among themselves so that they let the good ones to live in peace.

Guest dada_rocks

they use racism bogey becasue it's easy in usa to put you on defensive with that card, given american history

All said and done America isn't a noble country DR. They have sponsored and still sponsoring terrorism. As I said the common people from US of A are a great bunch but the governance is not. I think America has brought this upon themselves. I have no sympathy for either group. As I said let the evil fight as long as they don't touch the good ones.

America sponsors terrorism ? I didn't expect that kind of trash from you Ravi. :cry_smile:
Well just because you are from US of A the sins won't go away Pred :regular_smile: Remember the Taliban, remember the Saddam from the 70s and 80s, funding Pakistan .... the list goes on and on and on. It's unfortunate but that's a fact. US has had something to do with the terrorist states/group. Convince me otherwise I will agree with ya.

Guest dada_rocks
All said and done America isn't a noble country DR. They have sponsored and still sponsoring terrorism. As I said the common people from US of A are a great bunch but the governance is not. I think America has brought this upon themselves. I have no sympathy for either group. As I said let the evil fight as long as they don't touch the good ones.
I disagree of course america is not the best thing sicne loaf-bread but to claim it exports terrorism is taking it too far.

I disagree of course america is not the best thing sicne loaf-bread but to claim it exports terrorism is taking it too far.
I didn't say export DR, I said has sponsored and continues to sponsor. Why is US still providing lot of aids and funds to Pakistan? Clearly Pakistan is not a democratic country and the general public don't have a say in anything there. How is it any different from say Iraq or Taliban? Why is that Pakistan is favoured but not Iraq or Taliban? I think there have been several reports the funds are not used very well and is being used for a proxy war. Why is that America continues to support Pakistan? Is that sponsoring or not?

America sponsors terrorism ? I didn't expect that kind of trash from you Ravi. :cry_smile:
Yup. America sponsors terrorism too. That isnt trash, that is the cold, hard fact. Contra, Angola, Afghanistan (80s), hell it is also a FACT that CIA trained some of the anti-kashmiri terrorists in the 80s. IRA had massive logistical support from the CIA in the 50s, 60s. America today as we speak, is supplying some of the rebel terrorist factions in Africa. America has actively overthrown democracies too when it suited them - look no further than Iran ! America overthrew their democratically elected government to re-impose the Shah of Iran back to power ! Do you realize that Ho Chi Minh won the ONLY EVER democratically held election in the whole of vietnam before the vietnam war ? And no fraud there either- the vote was conducted and overseen by the French ! The sad truth is, when the nutter Arab muslim fundie is painting the US as 'devil incarnate', he is closer far to the truth than falsehood. Obviously, it doesnt justify Islamic fundamentalist nutters or their nutjob views either but you get the idea.

When CIA experts come over, train you, give you guns and stingers to take down the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT by targetting civillians and creating anarchy, it is exporting terrorism. That is precisely what happened in Iran, in Nicaragua, etc. But then again, you are a fan of Fox news. US to you is literally Conan the Barbarian with the sword of truth & light. :giggle:

Are you aware of Banana republic and US history behind this . US has sponsored and supported a number of banana republics in Latin American countries like Hondurus , Nicaragua etc.And this is tantamount to aiding and abetting terrorists ,in my opinion.