Last night's dinner catch up with Srinath

King

Re: Last night's dinner catch up with Srinath You could do the same and ask Nathan Astle about his broken hand. Also enquire Jayasuriya and DeSilva about the knock on their heads as well as the scar the stitches has left thanks but no thanks to Srinath's furious bowling.

Re: Last night's dinner catch up with Srinath Let me summarize the problems with Srinath: 1) Inconsistent - frequently bowled too short. Too many 4 balls. 2) Not aggressive enough as a fast bowler. Needed to bowl more effective bouncers coupled with yorkers. 3) Stamina - tended to lose pace quickly. That's it - perhaps Sri can address them.

Re: Last night's dinner catch up with Srinath TBP, he is not going to try and change your views on him. Sri is clearly that kind of person, he is answerable more to himself than others. Everyone in this world has their views about every other person. It is not like these players have to convince you otherwise. It is not like he liked or disliked your comments. All he said was you can have your views on him, no worries. You have to give it to the man for sense of humour. When I mentioned to him he was like McGrath, quicker and bowled short of good length perhaps with more movement he was quick to mention "He is poor man's McGrath". Show me guys that have achieved so much take the comments this easily and also show fair sense of humour in his approach. Believe me I've met a lot of cricketers and I haven't seen one like Srinath.