ICF Mumbai Meet

EnterTheVoid

Oooo, another Mumbai vs/ Dilli slugfest :woot: Well, if you can survive in Mumbai, you can pretty much survive in any major hellhole of a city in the world. Dilli included :winky: The same can't always be said about it being the other way round though >.< And people in Mumbai don't give two hoots about what you wear and how many diamonds and jewaaaaalry you're bathing in on a night out. Those Dilli aunties are fodder enough for anyone to go running to an optician's and buy anti-glare spectacles to save their eyes from further damage. Mumbai is also safer, more cosmopolitan, and the chicks are also hotter. Second only to Bangalore, I'd say.

And I know the Mumbaikars will vehemently disagree to this' date=' but nothing beats Delhi food![/quote'] What are the eating joints you've frequented in Mumbai? Food (esp. street food here) is not restricted to a lane or two of khau gullies. You can find lip-smacking grub just about anywhere, but that again would solely depend on your choice of food. I've meet people from Cal who swear by puchkas and want nothing to do with Dilli ke golgappe, so it's all pretty subjective.

That's a very kind gesture..typical Punjabi :two_thumbs_up: I won't post any pics of Madras slum :icflove:
:facepalm: I said Delhi is not clean, I never said the Chennai is clean. Regardless of your imagination, its not a case of one upmanship here, just stating the truth.

The way I see it is that Mumbai is more inward looking ' date=' meaning that people don't see "not" having large houses as deterrents to their social status.[/quote'] This. It's all about convenience and comfort here, which is a good thing when you live in an insanely fast paced city and need great public transport- which is also a huge plus of Mumbai. Pity though that the s***ty municipalwallahs don't give a damn about the state of our roads :(( That's a major concern considering Mumbai pays the maximum taxes and is still treated like crap when it needs to be developed on a civic level. Dude calm down. He wasn't trying to rake up a North vs. South debate.

^ :laugh::rofl: Dude' date=' you aren't on a Columbus type journey to undiscovered lands. There are plenty of people on this board who have spent enough time in both cities to know the differences :laugh:[/quote'] :hysterical: You guys should meet. :cantstop: Sree, Thanks for the info on the tickets for the Australia series. :two_thumbs_up:

One of the scooter wala was trying to move past me but there was no space so he folded my rear-view mirror and I was like "WTF .. why did u touch my car .. u cant go when there is no space. Just wait and let the people at the front go first" .. he replied " Tum desh sudhar karlo .. mujhay ghar jana hai" .. so basically I got pwned :((
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

ok...when you have slums in your state...then don't talk about other cities before you clean your own filth :icflove:
Dude, you have massive approval issues. Have you ever looked at how you respond to criticism about your state/city/players? Your first reaction is to accuse the other party of some sort of narrow bias as a defense mechanism to negate criticism :icflove: I have lived longer in the north than I have in the South, and even If I didnt, I have the right to talk about any Indian city.

Guest Gunner
I was like "WTF .. why did u touch my car .. u cant go when there is no space. Just wait and let the people at the front go first" .. he replied " Tum desh sudhar karlo .. mujhay ghar jana hai" .. so basically I got pwned :((
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

ok...when you have slums in your state...then don't talk about other cities before you clean your own filth :icflove:
And what exactly is his state Sir ? Please remove the veil of parochialism from your face... The heights of hypocrisy on display here. A person who lives in Kaneda and calls India a S***hole telling a person whos living in India to clean filth..