'Test cricket will die if it doesn't change' - Geoff Boycott

That's because you probably play more test matches than anyone else. India definitely have won 3 test series against Australia since 2000, the first was in 2001 when VVS scored that infamous 281, next in 2008/09 and the third in 2010. Conditions in Australia and South Africa are more familiar to England than to India. If you want to truly compare how both teams have performed in conditions alien to them, India HAS beaten England in a test series in England in 2007 whereas England have not beaten India in India since 1985.
We've won in Sri Lanka and Pakistan, India can't win in Aus or SA. So we've won more in conditions not suited to us.
We've won in Sri Lanka and Pakistan' date=' India can't win in Aus or SA. So we've won more in conditions not suited to us.[/quote'] Why are you lumping yourselves with Aus and SA. You are nowhere as good as them. Pakis have won more series in England than you have there. India and England have won same number of series in each other's countries.
Why are you lumping yourselves with Aus and SA. You are nowhere as good as them. Pakis have won more series in England than you have there. India and England have won same number of series in each other's countries.
Have you seen the tests head to heads between England and South Africa? Australia I'll give you. But we're the closet to them in terms of overall results. India won't win another series in England this century.
Have you seen the tests head to heads between England and South Africa? Australia I'll give you. But we're the closet to them in terms of overall results. India won't win another series in England this century.
SA make it harder for other teams to win there. That's why Pakis have won 3 series in Eng but none in SA, same for us.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: England won't win over here ever. We'll manage one or two.
We've won in Sri Lanka and Pakistan' date=' India can't win in Aus or SA. So we've won more in conditions not suited to us.[/quote'] India have won in England and New Zealand,barring the two recent tours of England and Australia India have done reasonably well in foreign conditions of late. England did get whitewashed 5-0 in Australia in 2006/07. In any case, the fact that India have beaten England in England as recently as 2007 whereas England haven't beaten India in India for over 25 years ends the argument.

:hehe:

India have won in England and New Zealand and barring the two recent tours of England and Australia India have done reasonably well in foreign conditions of late. The fact that India have beaten England in England as recently as 2007 whereas England haven't beaten India in India for over 25 years ends the argument.
Well no it doesn't. You only consider the last couple of years as relevant. That's because if you take both countries overall history in cricket its England>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..India. That's how it is my friend. So since you only want to count last 5 years I'll just count the last series. How did it feel to lose 4-0?:hehe:
:hehe: Well no it doesn't. You only consider the last couple of years as relevant. That's because if you take both countries overall history in cricket its England>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..India. That's how it is my friend. So since you only want to count last 5 years I'll just count the last series. How did it feel to lose 4-0?:hehe:
I guess the same way you felt in 92-93 losing 3-0 or 06-07 5-0. :winky:
:hehe: Well no it doesn't. You only consider the last couple of years as relevant. That's because if you take both countries overall history in cricket its England>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..India. That's how it is my friend. So since you only want to count last 5 years I'll just count the last series. How did it feel to lose 4-0?:hehe:
Well no s*** sherlock. England have been playing Cricket for much longer than India has. It is natural that they should have better overall stats due to several easy wins back when India were still new. Therefore the only relevant stats are modern day ones. BTW India also beat England in England 2-0 in 1986 prior to beating England in England again in 2007 whereas England are yet to win a series in India since 1985. India has beaten England TWICE in England since when England last beat India in India. As for England being better than India in the history of Cricket, India have held the no.1 test rank for 22 months whereas England have only held it for 4 months. Also whether you like it or not, Test Cricket is not the only format of Cricket, when it comes to ODI's England are not even in India's league. India are 2 time world champs and have also won a champions trophy whereas England are low tier because they have neither been world champs nor have they won a champs trophy. In T20's each of them has won a world T20. India >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>England despite the fact that England invented Cricket and have been playing it for centuries longer than India has. Sucks to be England, they are notorious for being terrible in their own games, Cricket is merely one of those games.