Paris Hilton ordered back to jail

Mandrake

Serves her right...what a complete farce of the judicial system it was for the Sheriff to decide that she could spend her 45 day sentence at her palatial Hollywood mansion.The judge it seems was totally pissed off and rightly so at the Sherriff trying to make a mockery of his earlier decision.....there you go rich brat...spend the next 45 days like any other prisoner reflecting on the fact that money doesnt buy the law of the land all the time. http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/08/paris.hilton.ap/index.html

What a f*cking joke this has been. A total mockery of the American judicial system. First, she is released from jail because she had a little "rash" or something. Yeah, because us Joe Shmoe's would always be released early in the event that we were caught driving drunk, right ? Like f*ck we would. Anyway, at least justice was done in the end. Go on sweetheart, cry me a f*cking river. The attention wh0re actually allowed herself to be photographed like this...yeah very smart Paris, as if you will get any sympathy now ! bwahahahah ownedyw8.png

Can anyone tell me whats Paris Hilton's claim to fame? I can still understand a Brittney Spears or Lindsay Lohan going nuts but Paris?? What has she done exactly to get the attention she deserves?? Her news seems to be the headline on every freaking channel today! That said good to see her sent back to jail. Serves her right!

What a f*cking joke this has been. A total mockery of the American judicial system. First, she is released from jail because they had a little "rash" or something. Yeah, because us Joe Shmoe's would always be released early in the event that we were caught driving drunk, right ? Like f*ck we would. Anyway, at least justice was done in the end. Go on sweetheart, cry me a f*cking river. The attention wh0re actually allowed herself to be photographed like this...yeah very smart Paris, as if you will get any sympathy now ! bwahahahah ownedyw8.png
awww.. come to daddy baby.. that's what her cellmates are thinking ! bwahahahahaha :haha::haha::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

*****es like her should be hanged
I swear this is the first time I have seen Rajeev say the B word..What happened Rajeev miyaan? Kahin aisa to nahin ke you were not able to lay your hands on Paris sex tapes :deal::deal:

Can anyone tell me whats Paris Hilton's claim to fame? I can still understand a Brittney Spears or Lindsay Lohan going nuts but Paris?? What has she done exactly to get the attention she deserves?? Her news seems to be the headline on every freaking channel today! That said good to see her sent back to jail. Serves her right!
Same as Pamela Anderson sex tape leak on internet

Same as Pamela Anderson sex tape leak on internet
What rubbish. Pam Anderson rose to prominence because she got out that MASSIVE rack for 5 years on Baywatch. The Tommy Lee tape came out AFTER she finished Baywatch, and by that time she was already a major superstar.

Pamela Anderson - yet another 'national embarassment' to us. When i run into dumb Yanks asking me if i live in igloos, i get pretty pissed off but then again, i guess i have to remind myself that the poor Yanks have to deal with Pam type brainiacs and classy people!

I swear this is the first time I have seen Rajeev say the B word..What happened Rajeev miyaan? Kahin aisa to nahin ke you were not able to lay your hands on Paris sex tapes :deal::deal:
Just this whole " I am rich, my life is good, I can do anything " attitude. What was that, The Gods must be crazy

Pamela Anderson - yet another 'national embarassment' to us. When i run into dumb Yanks asking me if i live in igloos' date=' i get pretty pissed off but then again, i guess i have to remind myself that the poor Yanks have to deal with Pam type brainiacs and classy people![/quote'] ..thats OK, you can call anyone who says "y'all", a redneck then. P.S Have you even seen an Igloo yet? I would love too

P.S Have you even seen an Igloo yet? I would love too
Nope. Went up to Yellowknife last summer for a week but the damn natives have given up igloo building and live in log cabins there..need to go even further north..brrr PS: Kab jamegi aapki or meri adda ?

Some of the biggest airheads on American TV have been Canadians. Pam Anderson, Alex Trebek, Rick Moranis, Jim Carrey, Brendan Fraser, etc Then again, they also did produce Elisha...:thumbs_up:
Yeah i dunno what to think of the famous Canucks... On one hand we have extremely competent people like Alex Trebek, Sarah McLoughlin, etc, on the other hand we have Pammy, idiot Fraser and worst of all, Tom Green. I guess they cancel each other out!