Let's talk about the DRS

champ

Absolutely...from now on, cops should stop catching traffic violators and concentrate only on serial killers!! FYFI, there is no point in talking about URDS because there is no URDS for ODI's. Its used only in tests.
And FYFI, it's UDRS...Not URDS... How am I supposed to make you understand....:omg: SEHWAG WAS OUT ACCORDING TO THE UDRS RULES....It doesn't matter UDRS was there or not... Then NO COMPLAINS about the decision....
And FYFI, it's UDRS...Not URDS... How am I supposed to make you understand....:omg: SEHWAG WAS OUT ACCORDING TO THE UDRS RULES....It doesn't matter UDRS was there or not... Then NO COMPLAINS about the decision....
How am I supposed to make you understand....:omg: Sehwag wasn't out according to the rules of the game. Simple as that. It doesn't matter what UDRS (UDRS UDRS) rules are since it's not being used here, nor is it used for ODI's. This is Chandan's view. Get it? So to some like Chandan, it is not out.

Well does it matter how many days I've been here in your forum...? This is a community and I am here to talk about Cricket... The main reason is that most of the Indian fans were so rude on the Sri Lankan team after the Randiv incident. You'll find how your own mates react so rudely all around the internet. It doesn't matter....That's the way you believe in your game... But is it fair when you guys spread so much hate on a whole nation....??? And you talk about spirit of the game...Do you think your team have it at least up to the minimum possible standards...??? Ironic, isn't it?

Well does it matter how many days I've been here in your forum...? This is a community and I am here to talk about Cricket... The main reason is that most of the Indian fans were so rude on the Sri Lankan team after the Randiv incident. You'll find how your own mates react so rudely all around the internet. It doesn't matter....That's the way you believe in your game... But is it fair when you guys spread so much hate on a whole nation....??? And you talk about spirit of the game...Do you think your team have it at least up to the minimum possible standards...??? Ironic, isn't it?
Double standards here. Obviously we didnt like what Randiv did. So we expressed it. Some more than others. But if you go to a SL cricket forum, obviously you could see the hate for indians even when Randiv was in the wrong. Who spreads hate on the nation ? Sometimes, people generalize the players and/or the board and even the message board users but i dont believe that anyone hates the entire nation of Sri lanka. What is ironic is that you think the SL plays with all the morals intact. What has Indian players done that was wrong? We stare at the umpires when they give wrong decisions, have a go at the opposition when they sledge and sledge. We didnt intently bowl a no ball just to deny the opposition a 100, we didnt take a bite out of the ball, we didnt dance on the pitch or take drugs. Dhoni never said that Aus werent #1 or SL werent #2 when they were. Even bhajji and Sreesanth gets into trouble, we are critical of it. We dont turn a blind eye to it.
That episode with Randiv cannot be defended. But you can try. Why not just move on after acknowledging that as a mistake. There are many here and elsewhere who believe that Randiv should not have been banned. Does that tell you anything about Indian fans?
Randiv can surely be defended...That's the nature of the game. You can say it's not ethical. But that's just it. You can't going on complaining on a thing like that. If you do then it just shows your narrow minded attitude to the whole world. Because it's about a single person's record. Real cricketers do not complain about their personal records. They only talk about the game as a whole for their team. Learn that from Sri Lankans. Sehwag proved that how immature he is...And Indian media also proved it to perfection. We don't care guys. But things have to be fair. That's why I am here.
Randiv can surely be defended...That's the nature of the game. You can say it's not ethical. But that's just it. You can't going on complaining on a thing like that. If you do then it just shows your narrow minded attitude to the whole world. Because it's about a single person's record. Real cricketers do not complain about their personal records. They only talk about the game as a whole for their team. Learn that from Sri Lankans. Sehwag proved that how immature he is...And Indian media also proved it to perfection. We don't care guys. But things have to be fair. That's why I am here.
Till how long? the end of this mickey mouse cup finals and then I am sure you will disappear.
:((
OK. Lets see you defend him then! If it is wrong, it is wrong. How hard is it to accept that and move on? I am not sure that you should restrict your role to that of a sort of protector. I am sure there are lots of other cricketing areas that we can share thoughts on with another countryman.
OK. Lets see you defend him then! If it is wrong, it is wrong. How hard is it to accept that and move on? I am not sure that you should restrict your role to that of a sort of protector. I am sure there are lots of other cricketing areas that we can share thoughts on with another countryman.
Yes you can share thoughts with another countryman about cricket. But no one will want to listen what an Indian has to say about spirit of the game and what's wrong and what's right....

1) Sehwag never commented on the no-ball by himslef nor did he hold a press conference. he just answered to the question by the commentator who asked him about the no-ball. 2) BCCI never interfered in this matter, nor did they complain/pursue this issue 3) It was SL board which acted upon itself - why? Obviously the guilt feeling. So, who's the real culrpit in this issue? You can blame the fans. The media - well, its not just Indian media every medai for other countries also blew the matter out of propotion. So, stop talking about being fair. get the fact right.

Yes you can share thoughts with another countryman about cricket. But no one will want to listen what an Indian has to say about spirit of the game and what's wrong and what's right....
Well, if you are not going to listen what an Indian has to say then what is the point of registering yourself here and posting messages?!
Hi...I am new here....And I am from Sri Lanka.... I read some of your posts and found it amusing how you blame on Sri Lankans... There were only 4 wrong decisions in the entire match. 3 went against India and 1 against Sri Lanka. And 2 made by umpire Dharmasena and 2 by Asad Rauf. 1. Diinesh Karthik was given out by Dharmasena against India. 2. Suresh Raina was given not out by Rauf against Sri Lanka. 3. Suresh Raina was given out by Dharmasena against India. 4. Yuvraj was given out by Rauf against India. Sehwag was clearly OUT. No complains...! That was a great decision. And Dharmasena took a lot of time to rule that out. Why didn't he just raise the finger straight away if he had prepared his mind? And that was against your best batsman too.... So please stop joking.... So overall both umpires made mistakes against both the teams. But you guys are complaining only about Dharmasena. And no one seems to remember that Raina was once given not out. So where was that spirit of the game when he just stood out there instead of clearly walking back??? He denied a wicket to Mathews, didn't he? And why do you spread hate so much on Sanga...??? Is it because he is a smarter captain than yours? Just be fair guys....Don't spread hate so much.... And talk to the points....Don't try to avoid the facts that are against you... PEACE...!!!
I am asking where is Dharmasena's and Sangakkara's spirit of the game about Raina's decision which was given out? How sangakkara appeal and............why dharmasena given out before bowlers appeal? How Srilankan players appeal Yuvraj lbw? An ordinary fan who watches it on TV can say it is not out while bowler appeals. Spirit should be in both sides.........then only game will win.
But is it fair when you guys spread so much hate on a whole nation....???
no one hates sri lanka man, relax. its just cricket after all. indians here just happen to think that some of your cricketers are a bit annoying...doesnt get much worse then that. i dont know why i'm replying to u tho, u wont be around after saturday anyway
I am asking where is Dharmasena's and Sangakkara's spirit of the game about Raina's decision which was given out? How sangakkara appeal and............why dharmasena given out before bowlers appeal? How Srilankan players appeal Yuvraj lbw? An ordinary fan who watches it on TV can say it is not out while bowler appeals. Spirit should be in both sides.........then only game will win.
Sangakkara appealed the same way he was appealing for the last one... Umpire doesn't need to wait till the bowler appeals... Yuvraj walked across the stumps. To naked eye it is fair to think that's out. Even the commentators yelled that was close when they appeal... But it was a wrong decision...And it was Asad Rauf... Now you are complaining about fielders appealing for tip catches and LBW s. WTF??? Are you guys out of your mind or what..??? They didn't appeal for bump catches... Go and find how Ganguly, Dhoni, Ohja etc claimed for bump catches.... Sorry buddy....you are talking rubbish....
no one hates sri lanka man, relax. its just cricket after all. indians here just happen to think that some of your cricketers are a bit annoying...doesnt get much worse then that. i dont know why i'm replying to u tho, u wont be around after saturday anyway
Are they annoying than Praveen Kumar, Harbhajan or most of your cricketers...??? :hysterical: Don't worry I'll be here... How can someone miss these fun stuff from many of the Indian fans...:hysterical:
I hope you don't wanna listen to what fans from other cricketing nations would say eh...!!! :hysterical:
why should i care? ppl can say whatever they like, its upto them. i dont find indian cricketers annoying at all. do u care what indians think of your team? aaah, pointless question. if the answer was no, u wouldnt be here posting your trash in pink colored comic sans size 18 font. OBSESSED B->