Indian Cuisine

julianlev

I know..eggs in quail,quail in chicken and chicken in goat..and goat in Rice ....wow!! I just finished all the episodes..they are all amazing
I'd seen in a rajesh khanna movie once, its all the abov ingredients + goat goes in Camel

Yaaaa I have seen that episode!! Ant chutney looks yucky :nervous: Woh biryani main apni shaadi pe banwaungi :woot: Did you see the chicken dish they made later.. leaf mein daalkey ? Uffff it looked soo yummmmeh :eating:
Dulhe raja ko chodhke ( leave ) , buffet ki line mein :giggle:

Dulhe raja ko chodhke ( leave ) ' date=' buffet ki line mein :giggle:[/quote'] pliss mere hubby ke baarein mein aise matt baat karo... actually apni shaadi ka khana naseeb nahi hota.. its a waste !! Bhai ki shaadi mein bulwaungi, atleast chain se chakh tou paungi :icflove:

Yaaaa I have seen that episode!! Ant chutney looks yucky :nervous: Woh biryani main apni shaadi pe banwaungi :woot: Did you see the chicken dish they made later.. leaf mein daalkey ? Uffff it looked soo yummmmeh :eating:
tujhe mil gaya to wo cook ka.address mujhe bhi de dena. Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk

Noida is like Dilli ki naajaiz aulaaad :whack:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Haha..You start the fire by asking the question and now you are adding oil to the fire. OK,Where are the best mangoes in India from ?
Ratnagiri and Malihabad (on the outskirts of Lucknow)