Will you enter politics under Congress party banner?

Vijay.Sharma

Will you enter politics under Congress party banner?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Well, your case is a typical narrow minded nationalistic tribal mentality. This is not a slur, Lurker so please forgive me if you are offended. It's hardly any different from the case of a Kannadav Vedike group or Raj Thackeray. They are also interested only in their group. So, why should your group scope be given more priority than theirs?
Nah..I am not one to get riled over some idiotic comments on web so dont worry about it. My stand remains rather clear, I am an Indian and I will think at issues with an Indian angle. You are free to be a John Lennon type and go to United Nations with a "Should English be the lingua franca" discussion.
Sorry, I already accepted your numbers (the fact that I am not talking about it anymore - it's an implicit acceptance).
Assumption is the mother of all freaks up. So instead of having a go at me for giving you the benefit of doubt, and perhaps retracting your statement as to how it was proven(or not), there is no reason why you should think I have accepted your tacid acceptance.
This has nothing to do with the numbers part. It has to do with the Unity in Diversity policy that the whole of India accepted except your Hindi Land. Don't you think you cheated us? You got all of us to learn your b@stardized language and now you are asking to give up our languages? How is this fair?
This is all rant and having done this over half a dozen years over web I know exactly where this is going. So excuse me for not spoiling my Friday over some nonsencial comments (yours) made over web.
So what us your proposal? That the whole of India now forget all languages except Hindi? Is that your proposal?
Read up. Already stated this multiple times. There is a definite case for a language that can be used as the bridge language. This is an issue that should be openly debated and discussed and not dismissed as has always been the case. Is this issue as big as roti, kapda aur makaan. Course not. Is this an important issue to India as a nation? Hell yeah. What can you do? Maybe by start being a bit more civil in a discussion that is bound to get heated? And not refer to Hindi land, as "your land". I dont particularly know which land you are from, but for your information if it lies within the border of India that is my land too....and dare I say to much of your chagrin I may one day show up there yapping away in Hindi.. Till then...:--D

Read up. Already stated this multiple times. There is a definite case for a language that can be used as the bridge language. This is an issue that should be openly debated and discussed and not dismissed as has always been the case. Is this issue as big as roti, kapda aur makaan. Course not. Is this an important issue to India as a nation? Hell yeah.
Whether you accept it or not, the case for a "bridging" language exists at different scales. At the lower scales, it is for a common language in a district, then a state, then a region, then a country, then continent, then the planet. And the language that is most accepted will evolve naturally, no need to force it. So while there will be Hindi as a bridging language in many parts of India, English will be the language that will do the bridging in society in India and all over the world. You may do well to go and sulk in the northern plains of India after looking at the vast number of villagers turning towards English and learning that language. Frankly, I think common-language identity is just as pseudo a call for nationalism can get as is regional-language identity for a region. To each his own, I guess. And until there are people like me in my country you can only have wet dreams of making Hindi "the" language of my civilization. And there are quite a few like me who will not take any damn impositions as far as language is concerned.
What can you do? Maybe by start being a bit more civil in a discussion that is bound to get heated? And not refer to Hindi land, as "your land". I dont particularly know which land you are from, but for your information if it lies within the border of India that is my land too....and dare I say to much of your chagrin I may one day show up there yapping away in Hindi.. Till then...:--D
I do speak Hindi too...my Hindi is very Bambayya-Puneri Hindi. I am a Bangalorean and I live in Bangalore. You are welcome to my town and I'll be a good host to you. You can speak to me in Hindi (even Bhojpuri), I'll understand it and speak to you in Hindi (Bambayya-Puneri type) as well. But the moment you start telling me that Hindi (or Bhojpuri for that matter or even Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi or any other language) must be the bridging language, I'll show you the door - very civil :winky:

I would just like to know if there has EVER been a debate in which Vijay Sharma has decided to rest his case, as in the thread has actually ended ? Reading this guy's posts is like browsing Wikipedia, never ending, wandering from topic to topic and mostly wrong.
Wikipedia is mostly wrong?????? :nervous: Damn. :((

I would just like to know if there has EVER been a debate in which Vijay Sharma has decided to rest his case, as in the thread has actually ended ? Reading this guy's posts is like browsing Wikipedia, never ending, wandering from topic to topic and mostly wrong.
This really helps.. 2jai9n6.jpg

O well, here's the main thing - unless there are haters and people who dislike you, how will you experience people who admire you and love you. So the Brown Bastard, I cherish you in a way...without you how would I be able to tell if someone actually likes me? You do have a part in my life experiences just as I do have a part in your life experiences. After all without me how would you know what it feels like when a "case is never rested". :icflove: