Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion

Sooda

Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Ishanth Sharma
    • Sreesanth
    • R.P Singh

The selectors agree with you. That is until they disagree, then forget, followed by a surprise call up, definitely maybe until it's too late, and then only if he's half fit last minute unprepared recall.
the thing is that RP is not allowed to make a solid comeback until now. they should have taken him to west indies as the back up seamer even if he did not get to play there, he would have had time to prepare himself for the england tour another thing i cant understand is that why rp doesnt play for a county when he is not in contention for selection zaheer came back a changed and rejuvenated bowler after the county stint
i thing you are confusing chris gayle with dhoni.
No , I am not making it up and am not confusing him with Gayle .This was way before he was captain .Though i think i may have misrepresented his interview when i paraphrased him. So whatever i say is irrelevant until i corroborate it with evidence of the interview where he said it.
No ' date=' I am not making it up and[b'] am not confusing him with Gayle .This was way before he was captain .Though i think i may have misrepresented his interview when i paraphrased him. So whatever i say is irrelevant until i corroborate it with evidence of the interview where he said it.
i was joking man.
He/she is a Pakistani troll.
yes i am an unemployed Paki troll who is obsessed with Indian cricket (Mostly test cricket ) who migrated from Pakistan and snuck into an Indian city , blended in with the local populace , learnt 3 different Indian languages , got an internet connection and started to post on an Internet forum. When the ISI mothership returns in the year 2021, i will return to my homeland.
Arrives after the series is well and truly lost. Where was he when we really needed him in the 1st innings of the 2nd Test. Played an irresponsible shot to get himself out then' date=' when he could've put us on course to win the Test and level the series.[/quote'] At least he used the 10 day break to better himself and played to the best of his abilities :hatsoff:. Wish I could say the same about Gauti and SRT and Raina and even VVS. We still got the same piss poor response from the rest.