The ICF confessions thread.

glogirl

Relative to the others, not very serious stuff... All of my high-school's main data our class could access thanks to this one über cool geek that we had. Thanks to this we could effectively help ourselves 'pimp my report' sessions before the end of every semester. More importantly for me, I knowingly turned up late to school in the full knowledge that I can nudge my attendance figures upto the minimum requirement for passing the year. We also could get hold to about half of the internal exams 2-3 days in advance (not much use since the big ones are always external). We also had access to all the teachers' email accounts so we all knew what the 'issues' and gossip of the days were. In a sad twist of events, this speeded up the firing of a teacher (nice person but had serious issues).
This reminds of my second sem . A day to go for my Engg Maths -2 paper I had no idea what Laplace Transform was . Usual habbit of studying in the last moment . The night before the exam I get a call from a friend that the uni papers had leaked & if we are ready to shell out cash the paper was ours .. some 20 of us travelled to mangalore to meet this guy who was selling it to us ..each one of us paid ~1200 buks , which was lot of money then & some 20K + in total . We returned to hostel way past midnight , got hold of this topper guy to solve 5 questions of 20 marks each ... learnt only 4 of those as none of us wanted 100 anyways .. every one was in a good mood , i think all of us went to sleep dreaming of distinction in that sem ... with url luck , was it wasnt happening ...not a single question from the paper what was given to us ? only 10 mins after the q paper was given to us all of us where looking at each others face ... some of them where in tears :hysterical: , we where flunking in a exam for the first time in our lives ..felt cheated though we got a 300rs refund after few months, but how dumb where we .

In nursery, I used to pull the ponytails of the girl sitting in front and pin the blame on the guy sitting next to me. P.S It turned out she knew all along :headshake:. Wrote it on my orkut scrapbook 16 years later.
:haha: Sounds like a love stroy.

In nursery, I used to pull the ponytails of the girl sitting in front and pin the blame on the guy sitting next to me. P.S It turned out she knew all along :headshake:. Wrote it on my orkut scrapbook 16 years later.
OMG BOYZ AND PONYTAILS !!! :mad: mere school ke ladke hairbands lekar bhaag jaate they :whack:

Once i tried vodka with two of my friends during our IV to shimla............. it tasted really bad......next day had a bad hangover, i was just sitting in the bus while everyone were enjoying the next day. promised myself never to try again.

I have plenty of confessions to make. Have commited lot of sins and problems in my life. I have lived a troubled life so far and made lot enemies. I dont know, from childhood i used to spend times with the wrong people which has made what i am now. Dad has bailed me from jail 4 times. I know my parents would never be proud of me, but i would like to change my attitude and hope to be like one of u folks.

Once i tried vodka with two of my friends during our IV to shimla............. it tasted really bad......next day had a bad hangover, i was just sitting in the bus while everyone were enjoying the next day. promised myself never to try again.
U from chennai? I used to visit chennai often for my projects in my college days and the chennai boys introduced me a liqour called " sundaa kanjee" in the besant nagar beach. Although i have tasted almost every brand, i like sundaa kanjee very much. He he.:--D

I have plenty of confessions to make. Have commited lot of sins and problems in my life. I have lived a troubled life so far and made lot enemies. I dont know, from childhood i used to spend times with the wrong people which has made what i am now. Dad has bailed me from jail 4 times. I know my parents would never be proud of me, but i would like to change my attitude and hope to be like one of u folks.
:WTF: Am I the only one on ICF who hasn't been to jail? :fear:

@BP, if you are actually telling the truth, and it is bothering you - then better see some counselors - don't hesitate, it is not something to be ashamed of...- or confide with someone you trust - better be closest blood relative. Everybody has a past, but if the baggage gets in the way of leading rest of your life peacefully - then better get some help. And ICF is definitely not the place.

@BP i have no idea about liquors, but of what i asked to my friend. this is how they do it. cook the rice, excess water must be there, close tightly and bury in sea sand. after a week its sunda kanji....
:WTF: It'll be rotten Kanji, not liquor after one week. Really your friends consume that sh!t?:haha: