GHOST.. Believe It Or Not !!

J P K

no.i wont :icflove: let suppose,i am a Don,mafia. i have private army. i have alot of money. i killed many people. i am rapist. i loot money from poor people. i have no ethic. i do not care about ethics. i want money , money and money. thats it. police cant touch me. police is on my payroll. so whos gona stop me ?
No one, and that's what happens in real life. Most dictator live a long life

yes alot of people and it was genocide. -5.1 Million Jews (roughly 50% of them Polish Jews) -2.5 million Poles -200,000-1 million Sinti/Roma (Gypsies) -At least 200,000 disabled in the official Euthanasia campaigns of 1939-41 - 10,000 Homosexuals -At least 200,000 "Aryan" German prisoners -200,000 Occupied territory (Non-Jew and Non-Russian) about 11 million and what punishment he (Hitler) got ??? :icflove:
Why do you think he will get punishment? This is human ego speaking. This is like 2 cows talking and saying, you know that human ate hundreds of cows in his lifetime, what punishment is he going to get. I am sure he is going to get justice in after life. Thousands of animals are killed everyday by man, what punishment does he get? An asteroid get smashed by another, what punishment does the other asteroid get? Stars burn and die every year. Its only human ego which makes them feel that they are more important than any animal or any non living thing in the universe. Sometimes life is just plain unfair. We have to accept that and live with that. Seeking devine justice and retribution is a fallacy and weakness of human emotion

let suppose,i am a Don,mafia. i have private army. i have alot of money. i killed many people. i am rapist. i loot money from poor people. i have no ethic. i do not care about ethics. i want money , money and money. thats it. police cant touch me. police is on my payroll. so whos gona stop me ?
So you assuming to be a politician :giggle:, If your Indian politician then you are safe , no one is going to stop you:cantstop:

no.i wont :icflove: let suppose,i am a Don,mafia. i have private army. i have alot of money. i killed many people. i am rapist. i loot money from poor people. i have no ethic. i do not care about ethics. i want money , money and money. thats it. police cant touch me. police is on my payroll. so whos gona stop me ?
Kharma is for everyone in one way or other.. Kharma houdini exists only in fiction

My parents also heard it. My whole family can't be having auditory hallucination. :dontknow: P.S. What was there to giggle about me being 15 two years ago? :hmmm:
Then it's a cat probably. A large cat with bad cold sometimes screams like a little girl. p.S : :--D

One of the most important things for staying in power is you need connections' date=' you need friends. If you kill then all, you are as good as killing yourself.[/quote'] ok ,if they will kill me after 5 or 10 years, thn its still not equal to those killing which i did in my life. :icflove: you didnt give me chance to give you prove. you said u dont wana debate to me :icflove: bro you are mixing up everything, bro, do you want to say that the animals,plants,asteriods are superior being thn human ? do they have brains like human beings ? we know about living things. even plants and vagetables can hear and cry. so we shouldnt eat vagetables? as i said dont mix up everthing brother. life can be unfair for some. but not for everyone. life can be unfair if we dont give punishment to the criminals. if we dont give punishment to the criminals thn how will the system works ?it will collapse soon. punishment is not a human ego. punishment is for justice. if we didnt punish someone in this life, thn he will surely get in after life. 11 million human beings are not vagetables that you cut them into pieces and criminal will get away easily. 11 million innocent people death = 1 Hitler suicidle death ??

Why do you think he will get punishment? This is human ego speaking. This is like 2 cows talking and saying, you know that human ate hundreds of cows in his lifetime, what punishment is he going to get. I am sure he is going to get justice in after life. Thousands of animals are killed everyday by man, what punishment does he get? An asteroid get smashed by another, what punishment does the other asteroid get? Stars burn and die every year. Its only human ego which makes them feel that they are more important than any animal or any non living thing in the universe. Sometimes life is just plain unfair. We have to accept that and live with that. Seeking devine justice and retribution is a fallacy and weakness of human emotion
amen to that :hatsoff:
11 million innocent people death = 1 Hitler suicidle death ??
What are you trying to say by that?Hitler killing innocent people was wrong I agree, and he killed himself out of fear of being captured or because he saw his defeat and his end.

bro you are mixing up everything, bro, do you want to say that the animals,plants,asteriods are superior being thn human ? do they have brains like human beings ? we know about living things. even plants and vagetables can hear and cry. so we shouldnt eat vagetables? as i said dont mix up everthing brother. life can be unfair for some. but not for everyone. life can be unfair if we dont give punishment to the criminals. if we dont give punishment to the criminals thn how will the system works ?it will collapse soon. punishment is not a human ego. punishment is for justice. if we didnt punish someone in this life, thn he will surely get in after life. 11 million human beings are not vagetables that you cut them into pieces and criminal will get away easily. 11 million innocent people death = 1 Hitler suicidle death ??
More and more science is proving that many animals have very similar brains, feelings etc, like human beings. They just don't have the limbs to evolve like us and make houses. Dolphins, octopus, and many other animals have proven themselves to be very intelligent. Its human arrogance which puts up above other animals, we are just not. Do you know how vast our oceans are and how many species of life-forms are in it? Human beings don't even inhabit 1/20th of the earth and yet have the arrogance to claim that the earth was made for human beings as a test! If the world was indeed made for someone, it would be sea creatures and that's why most of the earth is water Just like you use the logic to eat plants and animals, so do criminals use logic to commit crime and murder What system are you talking about? No one has seen the after life yet the world has not collapsed. Usually rich and power people have ruled the world for most of its tenure and most people in one way or the other have always been under them. The top less than 1% of people owned the world's wealth and enjoy it and its always been the case. There is no natural or divine justice except in romance books. The after life justice has been sold as a pipe dream to poor, the underprivileged and the down-trodden ones for centuries so that they don't revolt in this world

My parents also heard it. My whole family can't be having auditory hallucination. :dontknow: P.S. What was there to giggle about me being 15 two years ago? :hmmm:
Yes, but the noise would have been far away in the first place. You believing it was very near might be auditory hallucination

ok ,if they will kill me after 5 or 10 years, thn its still not equal to those killing which i did in my life. :icflove: you didnt give me chance to give you prove. you said u dont wana debate to me :icflove: bro you are mixing up everything, bro, do you want to say that the animals,plants,asteriods are superior being thn human ? do they have brains like human beings ? we know about living things. even plants and vagetables can hear and cry. so we shouldnt eat vagetables? as i said dont mix up everthing brother. life can be unfair for some. but not for everyone. life can be unfair if we dont give punishment to the criminals. if we dont give punishment to the criminals thn how will the system works ?it will collapse soon. punishment is not a human ego. punishment is for justice. if we didnt punish someone in this life, thn he will surely get in after life. 11 million human beings are not vagetables that you cut them into pieces and criminal will get away easily. 11 million innocent people death = 1 Hitler suicidle death ??
What he's saying is sensible and practical. 1) Do YOU mean to say that just because animals do not have 'a superiority status' like us humans, they don't have the right to live? Killing of humans according to you is a crime but killing of animals isn't? Bullshit. I mean, sorry but that really is bullshit. If anyone even ACCIDENTALLY (god forbid) hurts my dog I would murder them. Secondly, Vegetables cannot hear and cry. They are LIVING. But they absolutely can't hear and no way in hell can they cry. If you believe they can, Darwin would be sad. 2) In that "life can be unfair" statement, you used the word WE. Why? IF You feel god punishes them, then why did you use the word we? We here represents humans and the SYSTEM. "if we dont give punishment to the criminals thn how will the system works ?it will collapse soon." is what you said. You are contradicting yourself by saying that. Pathetic argument base, I must say. 3) How do you know that he will get punished in the so-called after life? HOW CAN YOU EVEN PROVE THAT THERE IS AN AFTER LIFE? Did you die and experience it? Are you 'GOD'? Are you an Avtar of Vishnu? lol Give me proof of after life. That is the proof I demand. And not from other people's experience. The only proof you can hold guarantee of is the one you've experienced. If you have experienced after life then I will back down.

if we didnt punish someone in this life, thn he will surely get in after life. 11 million human beings are not vagetables that you cut them into pieces and criminal will get away easily.
thats just a hope or belief of some people to console themselves against the injustice the face . It does not prove the existence of god :giggle:

There is definitely some amazing thing going on with life. For one, we are all stardust. Every atom of our body came from some exploding star. What can be more amazing than that? The way life came by, the way we evolved and the vast, entire universe out there is amazing! What I sometimes laugh at is that how some religious people claim that their texts already had answers to most mysteries which scientists have discovered. Like moon splitting from earth. Like earth being round, etc. Coincidentally they always make this claim after science have already discovered these. Not one single invention or discovery has happened because of religious texts. And most damning of all, every religious text is limited to immediate earth. We have a vast universe out there yet the so called divine texts are completely silent about whats out there, how many planets, black-holes, etc, etc. Why limit knowledge to earth only as God will surely know all and a divine book should also know and reveal all? Why doesn't it know about aliens or other planets or quark stars? The one reason I am against superstition and blind religious belief is that it stops us from asking all the important things in life. Like whats out there, whats the meaning of life, how can we be immortal, how can we reach the stars. It claims falsely to know all these things but none of this stand to scrutiny. But the followers will limit our human quest for knowledge and truth

There is definitely some amazing thing going on with life. For one, we are all stardust. Every atom of our body came from some exploding star. What can be more amazing than that? The way life came by, the way we evolved and the vast, entire universe out there is amazing! What I sometimes laugh at is that how some religious people claim that their texts already had answers to most mysteries which scientists have discovered. Like moon splitting from earth. Like earth being round, etc. Coincidentally they always make this claim after science have already discovered these. Not one single invention or discovery has happened because of religious texts. And most damning of all, every religious text is limited to immediate earth. We have a vast universe out there yet the so called divine texts are completely silent about whats out their, how many planets, black-holes, etc, etc. The one reason I am against superstition and blind religious belief is that it stops us from asking all the important things in life. Like whats out there, whats the meaning of life, how can we be immortal, how can we reach the stars. It claims falsely to know all these things but none of this stand to scrutiny. But the followers will limit our human quest for knowledge and truth
:clap: :clap: