Jadeja is actually a good odi player.

Thats the same with quite a few players who many jump on the hate bandwagon. Sree and Bhaji are also fashionable people to hate
Yep. I agree. When these players do well, suddenly their critics disappear from the threads and generally keep a low profile. The moment bad form rears its ugly head, they are back to their campaign.
Best WK+Batsman for India. I am not his fan. He should be kicked out of test team.But generally you are after him for not only this reason .. Accept that you just don't like him .
I don't dislike him either. I just disagree with the way he is playing cricket of-late. If he is actually tired and complains about schedules and stuff, why does he go ahead and captain 5 teams? Why not step back, relax, rejuvenate and play like the Dhoni of 2005. You can call me a disappointed fan.
I don't dislike him either. I just disagree with the way he is playing cricket of-late. If he is actually tired and complains about schedules and stuff, why does he go ahead and captain 5 teams? Why not step back, relax, rejuvenate and play like the Dhoni of 2005. You can call me a disappointed fan.
ok.. fair enough. :top:
Best WK+Batsman for India. I am not his fan. He should be kicked out of test team.But generally you are after him for not only this reason .. Accept that you just don't like him .
I liked Dhoni and have nothinmg personal against him. Just really dislike his attitude to test cricket and also his form in tests overseas is shocking.