SA commentators are wan#kers

Re: SA commentators are wan#kers Well our countrymen, the self loathers employed Barry Richards for the champions trophy expert panel of commentators. That Lady Mandira Bedi put Barry in his place more often than not while the experienced cricketers or the legends just took everything Barry said for granted. I quite hate his freakin drooling over Nel every ball, things just doesn't sound right. His bloody perfect dentures (artificial of course) and his feminine tone pisses me off each time I hear him. Must be one of the worst commentators going around.

Re: SA commentators are wan#kers Watched the highlights again and it was not Cullinan but of course Barry Facking Richards who came out with the Nel in drag insult against Sree :mad: Has any action been taken against Richards? Any complaints? Why aren't the indian media taking this up? I have not heard a thing about this. He should made to aplogise at the very least.

Re: SA commentators are wan#kers this is most boring commentatary I have ever seen.. likes of Burry Richards, Cullinan spew bakwaas...... Barry Richards and Ravi Shastri in the commentary box Burry: SA batsman played some atrocious shot, they lack practice blah blah..and hence they were skilted out for 84.. Ravi: Credit must go to indian bowlers for using the condition and more importantly bowling right lines and lengths.. F*cking Barry Richards..I have never been so mad at any commentator.