Skills/stuff that are no longer required or on brink of extinction

akshayxyz

WHAT ?! 250rs for 3G - 1GB - 28 Days Starting price in BSNL is 750 for 512kbps Unlimited..It will take 2hrs to transfer 2gb from one system to another. 2GB pen drive cost 200rs..can be shared among friends etc...
cloud storage is for backup and not for sharing the stuff with friends ( even thoough sharing them in cloud is quite possible ).. smarptphones repalced the need for pen drives when we needed to share small amount of data ( and ofcourse we dont share the smarptphones but just tranfer the contenst ) .. :winky: and who is using pen drive when we can get portable hard drives with capacity in TBs for throwaway price.. and if you are still looking for pen drives like Billa ajith , i cnat hep you :giggle:

cloud storage is for backup and not for sharing the stuff with friends ( even thoough sharing them in cloud is quite possible ).. smarptphones repalced the need for pen drives when we needed to share small amount of data ( and ofcourse we dont share the smarptphones but just tranfer the contenst ) .. :winky: and who is using pen drive when we can get portable hard drives with capacity in TBs for throwaway price.. and if you are still looking for pen drives like Billa ajith , i cnat hep you :giggle:
Pendrives are used for installing os.,flasing bios :--D

I can't carry my portable HDD or give it to anyone..When my friends or my relatives asks me to copy couple of movies, i use their pen drives or if they are bigger display screen like note 2/ mobile with 8gb memory card.

I can't carry my portable HDD or give it to anyone..When my friends or my relatives asks me to copy couple of movies' date=' i use their pen drives or if they are bigger display screen like note 2/ mobile with 8gb memory card.[/quote'] then pen drives are still alive bcoz of the guys like you :giggle::giggle: on a serious note , pen drives are banned in my office bcoz of obvious reasons .. but smartphones are not banned :facepalm: