Fit Akhtar wants crack at Aussies

King

Actually, a fit & cracking Akhtar, supported by Asif & Kaneria in form can be a handful for Australia on Pakistani pitches. I am sure you can appreciate the potential danger this attack poses for Australia, Donny- especially with Aussie test bowling being questionable right now, especially outside of Australia.

Actually' date=' a fit & cracking Akhtar, supported by Asif & Kaneria in form can be a handful for Australia on Pakistani pitches. I am sure you can appreciate the potential danger this attack poses for Australia, Donny- especially with Aussie test bowling being questionable right now, especially outside of Australia.[/quote'] All good, Sandro. I see no danger, just a challenge. :fight::ridinghorse:
So what ? PAK played AUS in Sharjah' date=' in Colombo and the champs still humped you. You play in PAK and the result will be the same[/quote'] I agree if our main players drop out like they did in that series then yes other wise it could be a good series especially considering that we haven't lost a home test match since 2004. anyways...that's still a year away for now i am just looking forward to seeing how we do against SA and how many players can stay fit to play against India