Terror attacks (UK)

Gaurav

CC there is a reason why Canada is called the most dhimmi PC country in the world. Even then the muslims wanted Sharia law as Canadian law was not completely to their liking. Wasn't a major muslim terrorist attack foiled in Southern Ontario last year (home grown)? The dhimmi PC attitude makes ZERO impression on ROP followers. ROP followers think in black and white terms only- dar al harab, the territory of war dar al Islam, the territory of Islam If these people turn out to be guilty then it would be another nail in the coffin of people who blindly say that extremism is due to poverty and lack of education while completely brushing under the carpet what their religious text says and what the terrorists themselves quote from the holy moly book :cantstop: On BBC some guy posted peaceful quote from quran but as soon as another person tried to counter and post violent quotes he got banned and his post was removed while the original quotes were left there :hysterical: Religion fries your logic brain cells! Currently Islam uses shudh ghee at maximum heat for the process while other religions use sunflower oil/olive oil at medium to low heat :hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks

Best behaved ROPers in wester world : North america ( Reason biggest danda awaits them here there is no tradition of politically correct BS)' Worst behaved ROPers in western world : Britain/France ( reason monst glove-handed treatment meted to them and in public discourse need for political correctnes precedes correctness) Go figure.. Only danda works Mahatma Gandhi's expereince made it clear as aday for anyone who are not one of the following three (1) Coward: yes given u are facing loony brigade so truth-telling comes up at some cost so they take easier option. (2)Apologist: Obviously these folks work as blow-softener for the foot-soldier of ROP. You know the kind who spring into action at every outburst like CAIR. They would claim they unequiocaly condemn these acts but their condemnation ends right there u won't find them expressing anything beyond these token condemnation. I always wonder how the heck I never hear news about saudi embaasy being gheraoed by some ROPers against this and this. Heck if their method of expressing displeasure in other matters is anything to go by there should be a permanent tent besides embassies of nations like saudi pakistan etc etc..... What stops them from doing this other than their quiet support for whatever these countries stand for (3)Hallucinator: There are some truely incorrigibly innocent ones there too who so naively think they can make a change through their PC work. Needless to say facts all around the world is weighing heavily against them but then what kind of hallucinator u could be if u let the facts get in ur way.... Freaking this idiot ROPer doctor from karnataka, from his background seems to be of lower middle-class ( conclusison based on his father's job in mederssah salary equivalent to privary school teacher and I have lived that life so can vouch it is not cornucopia but u get ur very basic needs met ), gets to become doctor obviously can't claim to be persecuted or biassedly treated by indian education system. Avails of benefits of education system in Australia too and even works there now how does such a character suddenly decides to blow some airport. I don't see any circumstantial reason which could drive samples like this so the only reason left is sudden religious indoctrination.

Best behaved ROPers in wester world : North america ( Reason biggest danda awaits them here there is no tradition of politically correct BS)' Worst behaved ROPers in western world : Britain/France ( reason monst glove-handed treatment meted to them and in public discourse need for political correctnes precedes correctness) Go figure.. Only danda works Mahatma Gandhi's expereince made it clear as aday for anyone who are not one of the following three (1) Coward: yes given u are facing loony brigade so truth-telling comes up at some cost so they take easier option. (2)Apologist: Obviously these folks work as blow-softener for the foot-soldier of ROP. You know the kind who spring into action at every outburst like CAIR. They would claim they unequiocaly condemn these acts but their condemnation ends right there u won't find them expressing anything beyond these token condemnation. I always wonder how the heck I never hear news about saudi embaasy being gheraoed by some ROPers against this and this. Heck if their method of expressing displeasure in other matters is anything to go by there should be a permanent tent besides embassies of nations like saudi pakistan etc etc..... What stops them from doing this other than their quiet support for whatever these countries stand for (3)Hallucinator: There are some truely incorrigibly innocent ones there too who so naively think they can make a change through their PC work. Needless to say facts all around the world is weighing heavily against them but then what kind of hallucinator u could be if u let the facts get in ur way.... Freaking this idiot ROPer doctor from karnataka, from his background seems to be of lower middle-class ( conclusison based on his father's job in mederssah salary equivalent to privary school teacher and I have lived that life so can vouch it is not cornucopia but u get ur very basic needs met ), gets to become doctor obviously can't claim to be persecuted or biassedly treated by indian education system. Avails of benefits of education system in Australia too and even works there now how does such a character suddenly decides to blow some airport. I don't see any circumstantial reason which could drive samples like this so the only reason left is sudden religious indoctrination.
When India was the victim of Islamic terrorism all these years , the West never seemed to care. So , why should Indians living in India care now , if West is the victim ? Please humor me.

When India was the victim of Islamic terrorism all these years ' date=' the West never seemed to care. So , why should Indians living in India care now , if West is the victim ? Please humor me.[/quote'] To score brownie points for the NRI variety plain and simple. West does not care about India, end of story. Indians should care about India without worrying about humouring the West. Had West been half as dilligent as it is now issues like Kashmir terrorism, Bombay blast, Indira Gandhi assassination might never have happened. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Self-interest because last time I checked we still have that menace in india. Noone asks for doing their dirty work we ned to do our dirty work and it so happens it partially conicides with their work so why not cooperate as opposed to throwing toys over their past or sometimes even present behaviour.

Self-interest because last time I checked we still have that menace in india. Noone asks for doing their dirty work we ned to do our dirty work and it so happens it partially conicides with their work so why not cooperate as opposed to throwing toys over their past or sometimes even present behaviour.
Let me get this straight. You want us to align with Western countries which have been part of the problem rather than solution. Who created Bin Laden in the first place. Who supported Pakistan when they were blowing innocent civilians in Kashmir through their LET machinery. Who support the Saudi regime . Who support Israel unconditionally . I see you , Bheem , GKD etc roundly criticize ROP folks and rightly so in some cases, but your tacit approval of West is beyond my comprehension. I hardly see you guys criticize the West for playing ball with these fanatics all these years. They cannot be trusted, period.

Let me get this straight. You want us to align with Western countries which have been part of the problem rather than solution. Who created Bin Laden in the first place. Who supported Pakistan when they were blowing innocent civilians in Kashmir through their LET machinery. Who support the Saudi regime . Who support Israel unconditionally . I see you ' date=' Bheem , GKD etc roundly criticize ROP folks and rightly so in some cases, but your tacit approval of West is beyond my comprehension. I hardly see you guys criticize the West for playing ball with these fanatics all these years. [b']They cannot be trusted, period.
Your point is valid. However, it serves our interests at this point in time to align with the west. What else is there to do? Go it alone? We must be with the west and at same time put our view point forward solidly

Let me get this straight. You want us to align with Western countries which have been part of the problem rather than solution. Who created Bin Laden in the first place. Who supported Pakistan when they were blowing innocent civilians in Kashmir through their LET machinery. Who support the Saudi regime . Who support Israel unconditionally . I see you ' date=' Bheem , GKD etc roundly criticize ROP folks and rightly so in some cases, but your tacit approval of West is beyond my comprehension. I hardly see you guys criticize the West for playing ball with these fanatics all these years. [b']They cannot be trusted, period.
Right on KR. Lest it also be said that what are our expectations from the West? It is one thing to spell out what West expects us to do and what we expect them to do. It is completely other to keep following them like blind sheep and not getting anything in return. Let me give a good example. For 20 odd years(if not more) India has been running from pillar to post trying to get Pakistan declared as a terrorist state. What has happened? Zilch. Even after Pakistan connection has been found in most subversive activities in USA/UK/Spain..and now China, West has not come even remotely close to doing it. And I think they never will. So what is the West gonna do for us? Increase H1B quota? Promise to open more McDonald's? xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Who asks to trust them, keep self-interest in mind and work together fully knowing they too have their self-interest at the forefront. At this juncture it so happens partially we have coinciding self-interest as per our assessment not theirs..IAgain my self-interest says I don't care about what they did with them in past..

Your point is valid. However, it serves our interests at this point in time to align with the west. What else is there to do? Go it alone? We must be with the west and at same time put our view point forward solidly
It does not serve our interest at all to align with the west. West cannot be trusted to deliver the goods. Can you name the real axis of evil which are the root cause of Islamic terrorism worldwide. Hint for you , they are the closest ally of USA in the war against terrorism.:wink_smile: Our interest and Western interest do not match. They have a history of supporting despotic rulers worldwide. They supported Islamic fundies like Zia Ul Haq , Prince Abdullah , Bin laden etc who have breed these so called Islamic nutters. Are you gonna deny all this.

Right on KR. Lest it also be said that what are our expectations from the West? It is one thing to spell out what West expects us to do and what we expect them to do. It is completely other to keep following them like blind sheep and not getting anything in return. Let me give a good example. For 20 odd years(if not more) India has been running from pillar to post trying to get Pakistan declared as a terrorist state. What has happened? Zilch. Even after Pakistan connection has been found in most subversive activities in USA/UK/Spain..and now China, West has not come even remotely close to doing it. And I think they never will. So what is the West gonna do for us? Increase H1B quota? Promise to open more McDonald's? xxx
Agree with you.

Who asks to trust them' date=' keep self-interest in mind and work together fully knowing they too have their self-interest at the forefront. At this juncture it so happens partially we have coinciding self-interest as per our assessment not theirs..IAgain my self-interest says I don't care about what they did with them in past..[/quote'] So , Is it in our self interest to align with hard core Islamic terrorist breeding countries like Saudi , Pakistan and Afghanistan. That's what US did.

So ' date=' Is it in our self interest to align with hard core Islamic terrorist breeding countries like Saudi , Pakistan and Afghanistan. That's what US did.[/quote'] They were the pawns then, we are the pawns now. It's a rare happenstance in chess when a pawn becomes the Queen. DR and folks are hoping we'll be the ones.

Guest dada_rocks
So ' date=' Is it in our self interest to align with hard core Islamic terrorist breeding countries like Saudi , Pakistan and Afghanistan. That's what US did.[/quote'] I don't understnad what u mean.. USA is responsible for its decisions we are responsible for ours. USa created taliban or any other organization has hardly any bearing on how we should fight this war. Don't care who did what in past all i care what needs to be done today and who could be trusted with the partial responsibilit of the same due to their own pressing needs not ours.... Everybody is watching his/her back it so happens our goal's partially match..... I don't see any relevance of who did what in distant or near past..

I don't understnad what u mean.. USA is responsible for its decisions we are responsible for ours. USa created taliban or any other organization has hardly any bearing on how we should fight this war. Don't care who did what in past all i care what needs to be done today and who could be trusted with the partial responsibilit of the same due to their own pressing needs not ours.... Everybody is watching his/her back it so happens our goal's partially match..... I don't see any relevance of who did what in distant or near past..
What war are you talking about. Also, let me get this straight . USA creates a frankenstein monster called Taliban which are the root cause of global Islamic terrorism and now wants to fight it.. We should simply join them ? And for what purpose ? Also, no repercussions for their part in creating Taliban ? Pardon me , but your above statements sounds ridiculous. Our interest does not match Western interest when it comes to security issues. Period.

West is not the best option.. but if I have to choose a side between west and arabs' date=' pakis.. I will choose west..[/quote'] But the paradox being discussed here is that the West itself chose the Arabs and Pakistanis and infact is still with some of them.