Rate Your Fav Players

Shahid Afridi Timperamint; 0 Teknik; 4 Running between pitch and pavilion; 9 (ez come, ez go) Big sh*tting; 9 Hand to a'rse coordinashun; 7 (10 when Shoaib is with him) Tyming/Plashmant; 5.26089456 to the 6th derivative Strike rape; Yes Match-weiner; No, coz they have pork in them Adept sh*tting on any surface; 8 Overall evaluation; Retarded Sorry, but i was bored....:hysterical:

Shahid Afridi Timperamint; 0 Teknik; 4 Running between pitch and pavilion; 9 (ez come, ez go) Big sh*tting; 9 Hand to a'rse coordinashun; 7 (10 when Shoaib is with him) Tyming/Plashmant; 5.26089456 to the 6th derivative Strike rape; Yes Match-weiner; No, coz they have pork in them Adept sh*tting on any surface; 8 Overall evaluation; Retarded Sorry, but i was bored....:hysterical:
:haha::haha::haha::haha:
Hilarious .:hysterical::hysterical:
Holy, by the same token, Sachin benefits from getting more overs to bat through, and hence the chance to build a better average than a player who comes down the order and often has to risk his wicket from the word 'go'. It all balances out.
thats exactly what i am trying to say, that they cannot be compared. On another note, i can argue that yuvraj will have many more not out's, thus balancing the scales....