Lakshmi and Rushdie agree to end their marriage...

THX_1138

Guest dada_rocks
P@kis are by far the UGLIEST people on earth. Just look at the ch*thiyas in their cricket team...they are all modern art masterpieces. It shouldn't be surprising when you consider the fact that they are all inbreds who constantly indulge in incest
ooooooooooooooouccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

P@kis are by far the UGLIEST people on earth. Just look at the ch*thiyas in their cricket team...they are all modern art masterpieces. It shouldn't be surprising when you consider the fact that they are all inbreds who constantly indulge in incest
Umm...if incest is your big gripe, Jews are the biggest guilty-party to this. They have more 1st-cousins marrying than any other religion. Btw, i dunno about Pakistani guys- but their chicks are pretty beautiful. As far as i am concerned, the Iranians have the best looking women when India -to-middle-east is concerned.

You have no idea, maris. I live in a city with over 150,000 Iranians. The only thing you gotto worry about is if its a hot girl(which is true for 90% Iranian girls i've seen here) who's got several brothers. Otherwise, you will see jannat. I know some Iranian chicks who will always bring up 'conversion issue' in a discussion as if its a big deal and get you all worked up- then promptly declare that they arnt talking about YOU converting to Islam but THEM converting OUT of Islam. :haha:

Dhonds- Iranians arnt a different 'race'- atleast, i dont see how. Racially they are just as diverse (okay maybe a lil less) and very close to us Indians. hell, they *are* Indians- they themselves think/say so- Iranians havnt forgotten their pre-Islamic roots and the honesty of Zoroastrian scholarship- they havnt forgotten that their ancient homeland to the east- they call it Ayernam Vaeja- we know it by a different term : Aryavarta.

Guest dada_rocks
and these iranians can be wilder than we can imagine..looking at the present political scenario in Iran... recently got hold of one "MMS"...involving iranian school girls...:haha:
akele akele dekhoge guru .. bwt iran is very literate society with around 90% literacy.. more iranian women go for higher studies than men...... ayatollahs have restraiedn their creativity otherwise they are capabale of much much more

Guest dada_rocks
Iranian girls Rock !:thumbs_up:
at the same time I am told they are very conniving characters so watch out..