Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

Oh, ok... :phehehe: I'm also waiting for the next seasons of Mad Men and GoT.....................and its a long wait :(
i am tempted after finishing 2nd season..just downloaded all books on iPad an read non stop..

should never do that - kills all the suspense in the TV series.
but u cant wait 2/3 years when books are easily available .... but u are right about suspense part :((

how is reading experience on an ipad compared to say a kobo/kindle?
never used Kindle..but i guess its almost like book Never felt any issues with reading in iPad , big screen, always keep low brightness, easy handling of PDF's guess i have read more than 50 books on iPad in last one year

never used Kindle..but i guess its almost like book Never felt any issues with reading in iPad , big screen, always keep low brightness, easy handling of PDF's guess i have read more than 50 books on iPad in last one year
alright thanks for feedback

just finished Season 5 ep 1.. riveting as usual they revealed lily of the valley issue in this episode itself can some one kill this Skyler lady charecter and make this men only series :pray: only question though why did DEA didnt opened laptop :dontknow:

just finished Season 5 ep 1.. riveting as usual they revealed lily of the valley issue in this episode itself can some one kill this Skyler lady charecter and make this men only series :pray: only question though why did DEA didnt opened laptop :dontknow:
Put a spoiler alert. Don't give out spoilers dum dum :poink: In the Season 4, last episode there's a loophole. '
The bomb is placed on Hector Salamanca's right side of the chair. Gustavo Frings is facing towards him which means his left side is facing closes to the bomb. However, once we walks out his right part of the body is shown empty but the left part remains. I guess they slipped up there. :cantstop:

LOL.. good one, some real anorak must have noticed that He must have turned to run out though, he does begin to do not remember which way...I hope Hank doesent die I like him, in fact if/when Walts reign comes to an end it shoukd be at Hanks hand...

]but u cant wait 2/3 years when books are easily available .... but u are right about suspense part :((
wait till the entire series has been televised and then you can read the books. I was watching the West Wing and during season 5 i made the huge mistake of checking out the series on wikipedia and inadvertently I got to know that Santos was going to win the Presidential election - it killed off all the suspense and I regretted it.

LOL.. good one, some real anorak must have noticed that He must have turned to run out though, he does begin to do not remember which way...I hope Hank doesent die I like him, in fact if/when Walts reign comes to an end it shoukd be at Hanks hand...
He stands up and shouts not really runs. It doesn't justify the scene. Do you also know in the liquor scene with Don Elano the liquor Zafiro Anejo or something like that is not real. The team had to make up a name because no liquor company wanted to show their customers dying after drinking their brand :--D

My initial reaction to Series 5 Episode 1: a) Plus - Like the way Jessie Pinkman's character has matured over the years. b) Neutral - Walter White's character has been given an extra dose of aggressiveness which kind of looks un-natural and made up. At best neutral. c) Minus - Get rid of Skyler. Why the complexity for no reasons?