Drop Ishant Sharma

He had a crippling toe injury on the England tour. I said this during this tour itself and posted here..the injury came to media attention after tour. Anyway none of other bowlers have ever demostrated they can bowl match winning spells against top opposition. Dhoni may not even be captain soon of the test team, this could help Sree and give him a 4-5 series run :dance: Can't believe you still defending a player like Ishant, look at his performance in Australia now and look at the Australian bowlers. SKILL>any other crap attribute of a bowler
skill dont know i think if u consider his age he is actually younger then yadav lol and tbh im not defending him its just the case of chosing lesser of 2 evils on current form/skill both of these guys wont get into any top team maybe ishant will on future potential but chances of that are slim ok see both have there problems talent is not just swing u know even pace is talent.. which ishant has .. say what ever u want to sreesanth is not 140 k bowler he was bowling in 120's in england and in most condtions he is in 130's so plz dont go there ishant has problem with his action and wrist trust me even if he goes out it will be sorted out and he will be back sreesanth has problems which cant be rectified easily :winky:
trust me i ve seen in his other thread he defended Vinay. And look at his avatar. Its like hes not supporting India but Vinay (maybe they are from same region).
maybe cos of india getting thrashing he is in depression and it is his way to fight it.. by trolling :P im damn sure he is joking..the way he writes and things he writes.. :--D
skill dont know i think if u consider his age he is actually younger then yadav lol and tbh im not defending him its just the case of chosing lesser of 2 evils on current form/skill both of these guys wont get into any top team maybe ishant will on future potential but chances of that are slim ok see both have there problems talent is not just swing u know even pace is talent.. which ishant has .. say what ever u want to sreesanth is not 140 k bowler he was bowling in 120's in england and in most condtions he is in 130's so plz dont go there ishant has problem with his action and wrist trust me even if he goes out it will be sorted out and he will be back sreesanth has problems which cant be rectified easily :winky:
This is all load of crap bro, I expected better from you. In the past you have backed Santh, now suddenly with the team bowlers looking impotent, you are laying into Sree even though he is not there. 1)I don't care about age, I look at experience as most sensible do. Ishant has played almost 50 tests lol, consistent run.. 2)Sree is 140k, stop talking about england he was injured. Look at Sree in world cup final, his pace. Sree can bowl quick if he wants too. 3)You saying Ishant has problem with action, lol he had 50 tests to correct it, he has access to anyone he wants..how dumb is this guy? 4)Sree has no problems and is world class in terms of talent. Chappell just defended him, check my posts, Chappell said this guy is like no one he has seen in terms of skill. But yes you know better than Kirsten, Chappell, Donald and Manjrekar. This is an old thread, if we had taken action then, we might not be getting hammerred Bang style every game.
no.. he is sick of this deluded Sreesanth fan. So he has started acting like this..
maybe cos of india getting thrashing he is in depression and it is his way to fight it.. by trolling :P im damn sure he is joking..the way he writes and things he writes.. :--D
u two guys know about me better :two_thumbs_up: i am depressed with india` performance and this idiot shreesanth fan make it worse by posting craps on how shreesanth can next captain on how he coached ktk bowlers utter rubbish so i have started trolling like him with vinays poster just to irritate him and it makes me forgot our team`s performance and support them
u two guys know about me better :two_thumbs_up: i am depressed with india` performance and this idiot shreesanth fan make it worse by posting craps on how shreesanth can next captain on how he coached ktk bowlers utter rubbish so i have started trolling like him with vinays poster just to irritate him and it makes me forgot our team`s performance and support them
About time we have a Parthiv Patel fanatic here. :cantstop:
This is all load of crap bro, I expected better from you. In the past you have backed Santh, now suddenly with the team bowlers looking impotent, you are laying into Sree even though he is not there. 1)I don't care about age, I look at experience as most sensible do. Ishant has played almost 50 tests lol, consistent run.. 2)Sree is 140k, stop talking about england he was injured. Look at Sree in world cup final, his pace. Sree can bowl quick if he wants too. 3)You saying Ishant has problem with action, lol he had 50 tests to correct it, he has access to anyone he wants..how dumb is this guy? 4)Sree has no problems and is world class in terms of talent. Chappell just defended him, check my posts, Chappell said this guy is like no one he has seen in terms of skill. But yes you know better than Kirsten, Chappell, Donald and Manjrekar. This is an old thread, if we had taken action then, we might not be getting hammerred Bang style every game.
ok i will give u sensible answer.. why i am dissapointed in sreesanth is bcos even though he has no real problem with his action and rhythm he is still too inconsistent and age does matter with bowlers trust me. after 32 i dont think any bowler can rely on pace skill,variations come into play bowlers are at peak between 25-30 imo and honestly im dissapointed in his fitness as well he cant stay fit for 2 series in row and he normally just plays tests he has good out swinger and can get wickets but whts the use im damn sure in australia he would not ve pitched it up at all u can say i will still support him and i still think dhoni did wrong with him but he does crosses the line a lot sledging is diff more importantly if u can back ur talk no one questions u (thats the bitter truth look wht zaheer did with haddin) and also i really cant reply to u sensibly any more wht do u mean by this santh bowled better then zack in final? santh should be captain ? santh is 140k bowler ..many bowlers can bowl in 140's but at that pace they might be ineffective cos maybe its too much for there bodies or cos they cant be accurate sreesanth's normal pace is in 130's/ also ya gave some example abt his batting .. wht ashwin should ve done i guess i jsut had enough :P