Zaheer has a big role to play: Srinath

King

It's only day 1! Still 14 more days to go in the series...i think Yoda is enough to do the wrist slitting job for the entire board so you shouldn't bother.
Hehe... I know.. I am hoping against hope.. I have lots of faith in Zaheer. He needs to fire for India to win.

I did mention in the test match thread after about couple of overs Zaheer will find it hard on this pitch. Zaheer is not the one to swing the ball, he hits the deck hard. If there is no lateral movement then rest assured he will struggle to get wickets. Zaheer can be unplayable on pitch that assists movement off the pitch. Yesterday he was neither getting any purchase out of the pitch or was bowling in the right areas. He may take couple of tail end wickets but he will struggle to get wickets against the top order in this test match.

I hope before I die I get to witness Indian bowling attack led by 4 express pace bowlers (better than Akram' date=' Malcom, Holding ...combined) . Mere sapna kabhi pura hoga kya?[/quote'] That dream is akin to a Sikh sardarjee playing for England as a spinner. Wait a minute even that has happened....:sad_smile: