Hot men for ICF ladies :-)

Gaurav

Guest dada_rocks
So if a woman says she thinks another woman is beautiful...does that make her a lesbian?
Why are we talking about hypothetical situation.. :giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
i know you guys are going to have field day with this but here goes: my first gf at college during my freshman and sophomore years was bi and on a number of occassions she would make out with other chicks and yeah i did see it a couple of times. needless to say, i was on my knees and thanking the lord. anyways, what was weird was that when we would go anywhere together, and if an attractive woman walked by, i would have to force my eyes to not wander (after some time it became conditioned behavior), but she would stare, she would oogle and the things she would say! man was i lucky or what!
Agar sach sach bol rahe ho guru to fir :congrats:.. hamen vishwas nahin hota rahta hai is taraha ki kahaniyon pe meri dry life has to be blamed I guess..:giggle:

Agar sach sach bol rahe ho guru to fir :congrats:.. hamen vishwas nahin hota rahta hai is taraha ki kahaniyon pe meri dry life has to be blamed I guess..:giggle:
absolutely honest dada, though let me clarify that i never experienced more that a voyeuristic pleasure... the possessive ex wont let me have too much fun. anyways what do you guys think about her: [ATTACH]39[/ATTACH] i d give my life for this ravishing beauty...

After seeing that picture , I seriously doubt if i will get any sleep tonight to be honest. Even if i do , it will be full of nightmares. BTW , If ever someones wants to scare his friend in his sleep , print out a life-size photo of this pic , and stick in the friends ceiling , right above his face ! I mean , there is nothing proportional in that pic ! Scary !