Hot men for ICF ladies :-)

Gaurav

A thread for ICF ladies :hysterical: Rads, Aditi etc help yourself :haha: I hope COB will contribute some male images :hysterical: I start with a talented actor/singer Jared Leto (no not J Leno). Saw his band "30 seconds to Mars" recently at a concert. Lot of hot young chick were going nuts over him. I just pretended that they were all there for me :hysterical: jared_leto_06.jpg41.jpg

hmmm.......ok types... The second one looks like Jesus...
Both are the same guy. The jesus looking one is him playing Hephaestion (the intimate companion, general, bodyguard, and presumably the lover of Alexander the Great) in the movie Alexander. I am surprised you have never heard of him. You can see a fan video clip of him from the movie Alexander. 6GjdXJxSpKw Check out his movie "Requiem for a dream". Really twisted and sad movie (very edgy). I re-watched the DVD last night after few years. Well known movie in the art scene. Here is a clip- UKJpWfSHEs4 He has his band that is doing very well. Topping European charts- uzIqAaYCXrA
Post dravid and shahrukh.....
I am not that gay.I draw my line at Jered Leto :hysterical: I posted enough stuff and I have reached the limit of my holy gayness LOL

gkd finally comes out. :egg:
Na I am not gay. If I was I would say straight out. By now you should know that I don't beat around the bush. Having plenty of gay friends and a young sister in law does that to you :haha: Plus I have no problem appreciating beauty...male, female or man made.

i know you guys are going to have field day with this but here goes: my first gf at college during my freshman and sophomore years was bi and on a number of occassions she would make out with other chicks and yeah i did see it a couple of times. needless to say, i was on my knees and thanking the lord. anyways, what was weird was that when we would go anywhere together, and if an attractive woman walked by, i would have to force my eyes to not wander (after some time it became conditioned behavior), but she would stare, she would oogle and the things she would say! man was i lucky or what!