"I am thankful for ICF because"

Brainfade

Its not fair to blame for using ids i never knew. I agreed talwar was my id and i used it for one month because i was banned. I don't use talwar id nowadays. I got no idea who is desi ladka or whoever it is. Y not use ip address to c if i am using multiple ids, ehh? its not fair to blame me like this. Rajiv bhai, could u help me here?

Its not fair to blame for using ids i never knew. I agreed talwar was my id and i used it for one month because i was banned. I don't use talwar id nowadays. I got no idea who is desi ladka or whoever it is. Y not use ip address to c if i am using multiple ids' date=' ehh? its not fair to blame me like this. Rajiv bhai, could u help me here?[/quote'] It would be a mighty coincidence that someone from same IP is living with you and joining this site

Is the above guesswork? even if BP is using VPN or Proxies..as far as evidence goes - BP and desiladka are not the same We can typically tell who is using multiple ID's and there are quite a few of them, its human nature as some would like to be judged as red or blue..so I mean at the end of the day, its OK as long as you don't do it for abusing others or the site. BP has been controversial, he did create the ID talwar and was caught praising himself ( I guess his version of online mas**bating :winky: ) but he was apologetic so let him be. We have told him not to cross the boundaries and he follows that Kindly stop speculating, and report posts if you have any issues
i just commented about Aaku :winky: doesnt matter to me if he have Multiple ID's... i also wondering how Sidhoni gave all those names..i thought only Mods or Admins can chk IP iD's

Is the above guesswork? even if BP is using VPN or Proxies..as far as evidence goes - BP and desiladka are not the same We can typically tell who is using multiple ID's and there are quite a few of them, its human nature as some would like to be judged as red or blue..so I mean at the end of the day, its OK as long as you don't do it for abusing others or the site. BP has been controversial, he did create the ID talwar and was caught praising himself ( I guess his version of online mas**bating :winky: ) but he was apologetic so let him be. We have told him not to cross the boundaries and he follows that Kindly stop speculating, and report posts if you have any issues
Haaaa... Thx man...:icflove: . I used Talwar ID because i was banned for a month and i was forced to use that ID. I created Talwar ID not for the sake of praising myself . I love swords and my dad has got lot of swords in his collection. People are blaady jelaous i guess...:haha:

Good that mod checked that. I don't know why everyone called me bp. I just because he is my favourite poster does not means I am bp. if you like Amitabh bachan you don't become amitabh bachan unfortunately.
I am pretty sure you are using multiple devices and networks which is pretty pathetic to say the least. But if that's how you get your kicks, its fine by me.

I am pretty sure you are using multiple devices and networks which is pretty pathetic to say the least. But if that's how you get your kicks' date=' its fine by me.[/quote'] Wtf is this guys? how many times i have tell u that i used Talwar ID only for a month because i was banned for a month. I will leave ICF if u guys hate me so much....:((