Vinay Kumar is awful and should not be anywere near the Indian team!!!

This thread is so funny. Every time Vinay Kumar gets selected or does well' date=' somebody bumps the thread causing [b']severe heartburn to the OP. This guy is of Dodda's class, since we don't have bowlers like Srinath, or even VP, he keeps getting selected. He has a 4fer against Eng, he is probably better than Dodda or David Johnson.
there is a big hole in OP's heart...he made similer threads for diffrent Players :winky:
Bhajji is a coward hitting Sree unexpectedly. If the fight was outside, Sree would have won. The only chewtiya here is you man. I bet you can't even play cricket. Your dhoti would go yellow facing me. Balls of Steel you call yourself, more like no balls. What kind of ***** is "forced to hate" a player as you say :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical:
This is old news. Don't derail thread' date=' it's already in Kerala Express Watch thread. [b']Shows the fire in his belly, pet me aag hai, as he took on stalwarts Viru and Sachin. Not many players have this aggression to match talent. Also this story could be false, a plan to hurt his image. I sledge a lot too when bowling, it's part of the game :yay:
there's a thin line between aggressive sledging and plain stupidity - Sreesanth almost always crosses that line and he doesn't even realize that. When guys like McGrath and Akram have failed in sledging Goddy then what chance does this joke of a bowler have.
Bhajji is a coward hitting Sree unexpectedly. If the fight was outside, Sree would have won. The only chewtiya here is you man. I bet you can't even play cricket. Your dhoti would go yellow facing me. Balls of Steel you call yourself, more like no balls. What kind of ***** is "forced to hate" a player as you say :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Your favorite player does not realise that he is making a fool of himself every time he goes out on the filed and you don't realize that you are making a fool of yourself every time you log in to ICF

I guess Sreesanth does not 'sledge' tactically. It's more of an emotional outburst from him. Being pint-sized, he must have grown up with bigger guys messing around with him, and that has been his way to take them on for survival. And that had worked pretty well for him too. He just doesn't know where to draw the line. I like the fact that he is not afraid to sledge Sachin, Sehwag and Bhajji a bit ... but again he goes overboard, and when he gets slapped he starts off with 'Mommy ... see, they hit me' type of nautanki, which is disgraceful for international and televised sports.

When you see the likes of Mithun and Vinay Kumar..you really wish that Sreesanth was back to full fitness. There is no point if he is not 100% fit and he hasn't been fit since South Africa. If only he had more focus and self-discipline Sree would have been the greatest Indian pacer. Even now a fully fit Sreesanth is next only to a fully fit Zaheer in terms of wicket taking ability.

When you see the likes of Mithun and Vinay Kumar..you really wish that Sreesanth was back to full fitness. There is no point if he is not 100% fit and he hasn't been fit since South Africa. If only he had more focus and self-discipline Sree would have been the greatest Indian pacer. Even now a fully fit Sreesanth is next only to a fully fit Zaheer in terms of wicket taking ability.
:yay:
Some of you guys really dont get Draid the wall. He is frigging hilarious and he knows it! He plays to the gallery superbly
and you think we are seriously debating with him on the merits and demerits of having Sreesanth in the team :cantstop: we also need some entertainment here so reply to his posts.