When the Chickens came home to Roost !

Ram

:haha::haha::haha: 5'7, 130 pounds...ab uss coward se poocho...address dene ke liye...i dont care about his vital stats...he obviously does since he is now nervous about getting whupped and is avoiding the meeting after throwing big word-arrows.
130 pounds ? how are you gonna last 5 rounds at that weight yaar

130 pounds ? how are you gonna last 5 rounds at that weight yaar
Abe ....tere ko kya fighting ek weight contest dikhta hai ? how much did bruce lee weigh ? how much did his opponents weigh ? wtf has fighting gotto do with bodymass ? Now, can you ask the coward to fix a meeting please ?

Fitness yeah baby thats my area, anyone interested please feel free to join me. Been a long time since anyone talked about Grilled Chicken or German Creatine(stay away from Chinese version plz) or what works better - barbell row or t-bar row? Questions welcome :thumbs_up:

Does this website tolerate racists and racism ?
No. And you didn't have to wait for his comments on Bongs to know that. But we feel that such people crucify themselves in the virtual world through their words, just as they do in real life through their deeds. To exclude them is to save them from themselves, really. I am pretty sure he detests himself when he says stuff like that. In essence, he is own judge, and one day he'll be his own jury and executioner. We ain't gonna pull the trigger for him. Let him loathe himself a bit longer.

Fitness yeah baby thats my area, anyone interested please feel free to join me. Been a long time since anyone talked about Grilled Chicken or German Creatine(stay away from Chinese version plz) or what works better - barbell row or t-bar row? Questions welcome :thumbs_up:
I will make a chocolate cake tomorrow... phir chali jayegi teri fitness bhaad main :hysterical:

CC , on a different note , Let me take a shot at guessing your name - You are a bengali brahmin and I know Rajeev calls you Joy so - Are you Joy Chatterjee or Joy Chakraborty ?
Former brahmin...and yes, you got it right in your guess..which guess..unfortunately, its too public to say...check your PM in 1 min.

No. And you didn't have to wait for his comments on Bongs to know that. But we feel that such people crucify themselves in the virtual world through their words, just as they do in real life through their deeds. To exclude them is to save them from themselves, really. I am pretty sure he detests himself when he says stuff like that. In essence, he is own judge, and one day he'll be his own jury and executioner. We ain't gonna pull the trigger for him. Let him loathe himself a bit longer.
Problem with that Dhondy, is that left unchecked, malcontents like him turn others into a malcontent...i will be gone from here soon - you know that. I also engage this cretin the most and show up his lies, bigotry and racism for what it is. I don't care if people are agreeing with me or not- so long as a counter is presented to his malicious noise, people have a chance to see through his bull$hit. If you leave malcontents like him unchecked, i am sorry to say, there will be a few more dada_rocks down the road in a few months/yrs and i dont think any of us want that,really.

Vats...the only person here (or used to be here) who could teach me anything about happenings of the world is Salil. You dont have enough experience or knowledge... Again, apne aukaad me raho, vats!
i dont need the credit, kid.... i jus need the satisfaction tht i did my duty..

i dont need the credit' date=' kid.... i jus need the satisfaction tht i did my duty..[/quote'] You, my friend, are hopelessly unqualified to take on the duty you aspire to. Didn't you learn as a kid not to bite more than you can chew ?

Has anyone noticed that even though we have gone off-topic' date=' the title still doesn't seem out of place..."chickens coming home to roost." :haha:[/quote'] Only one chicken wants to come home...the other chicken is desperately trying to fly away...and you know how chickens are at flying. :haha::haha: