When the Chickens came home to Roost !

Ram

You' date=' my friend, are hopelessly unqualified to take on the duty you aspire to. Didn't you learn as a kid not to bite more than you can chew ?[/quote'] no, i learnt to bite and spit the whole damn thing... beside, we need to first get u off Google... FFS, it is only a search engine, kid...

no' date=' i learnt to bite and spit the whole damn thing... beside, [b']we need to first get u off Google... FFS, it is only a search engine, kid...
So get off google and lose further ground to someone who is more knowledgeable than you..who's stopping you, chump ? PS: registered for that ESL course yet ? PPS: No wonder your posts are so full of waste....you bite what you cannot chew/swallow and waste it all...who do you think is to blame for this- you, your parents or your teachers or a combination of any two/three ? PPPS: Thanks for admitting that you need google to try and balance the scales with me.

on the contrary' date=' many here tell me tht ur english is poor and u cover up for it by blaming people's typos as english mistakes....[/quote'] baseless claims..show me proof..i've shown you categoric proof of your incompetence in comprehending English... You are simply trying to hide from the fact that you got exposed all and sundry for a total gaffe in comprehension...still not man enough to admit your inferior grasp of English, eh ? A little lesson for the over-eager and under-qualified teacher in you Gator: A teacher without humility isn't fit to teach to anyone but to himself/herself. Not my words, words from your Bhagwat Gita.
CC's abuse-fest has started
Boo-freakin-hoo ! i called you a little bully...pffft...not even seven year olds whine about that to their mommies !

CC -> baseless claims..show me proof..i've shown you categoric proof of your incompetence in comprehending English...
Quote: Originally Posted by Gambit viewpost.gif CC yaar, your sig should read "In appreciation of..." and not "In appreciation to..." because the latter is an incorrect idiom in this case. :P Hence proved.....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: CC - the embarrassed kid again publicly stripped....

Quote: Originally Posted by Gambit viewpost.gif CC yaar, your sig should read "In appreciation of..." and not "In appreciation to..." because the latter is an incorrect idiom in this case. :P Hence proved.....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: CC - the embarrassed kid again publicly stripped....
:haha::haha::haha: It wasnt a question of comprehending English, you dumbo ! ( yet another proof that *YOU* cannot comprehend English) - Gambo or anyone else had no problem understanding (ie, comprehending) what i meant. it was a grammatical technicality that he pointed out and i corrected it. You on the other hand sh@t all over the place and totally failed comprehension by equating 'replace 125 kph with spin and you get Kumble' to mean ' kumble bowls at 125kph'. See the difference yet or do you want some more free lessons in English ? You, like an eunuch, lacks the balls to admit your mistake...so don't open yer yap about mistakes! First learn to admit your's before you can point out others'. Didn't you learn that as a kid either ? This 'kid' here has already demonstrated to you on how to admit one's mistake- i am sure your old rusted self isnt too far gone to be incapable of learning from this kid. And you wanted to be my 'teacher'- and here i am teaching you on admitting one's mistakes...oh the irony. Like i said - you are over-eager and under-qualified to teach me anything of substance. Kapische ?

You on the other hand sh@t all over the place and totally failed comprehension by equating 'replace 125 kph with spin and you get Kumble' to mean ' kumble bowls at 125kph'. See the difference yet or do you want some more free lessons in English ?
u backtracked on ur goof and quickly edited ur posts to make it sound like something else... but we know, how u were embarrassed on the cricket forums too..

This 'kid' here has already demonstrated to you on how to admit one's mistake
not in an entirely satisfactory manner.... Gambo was only one instance... u asked for proof, i showed it... but lotsa folks have been telling me about ur poor language skills and ur need to hide it by finding faults in others' typos...

More abuses...
Fact is not abuse, mate. You are what you make yourself to be. And what you've made yourself into is someone who cannot admit his mistake even when it is pointed out. Since you fail the basic requirement of being a teacher, never make the mistake of trying to teach me again. Kapische ? If you care about my education that much- request Rahul,Salil, Dhondy or a couple of others here - they are all far more qualified than you to teach me anything of substance.

not in an entirely satisfactory manner.... Gambo was only one instance... u asked for proof' date=' i showed it... but lotsa folks have been telling me about ur poor language skills and ur need to hide it by finding faults in others' typos...[/quote'] I didnt find fault in your typo- i found fault in your comprehension . And satisfactory or not- its more than what you are capable of - evidently. So it'd be illogical for an person of lesser capability to be presumptuous enough to teach one of greater capability. Clear yet ? Either admit your mistake like a human being or remain consigned as a cretin in my eyes by trying to deny your error and hide it for your pride. And cretins arnt worthy enough to teach me.

If you care about my education that much- request Rahul,Salil, Dhondy or a couple of others here - they are all far more qualified than you to teach me anything of substance.
i have.... i have enlisted Dhonds... Lurks is pretty good too.. Salil is missing from this site.... my bad, i forgot abt Rahul.... see... i admitted my mistake.... But i will be the one to teach u cricket though.... tht aint gonna change...

u backtracked on ur goof and quickly edited ur posts to make it sound like something else... but we know' date=' how u were embarrassed on the cricket forums too..[/quote'] Okay..now you are a categoric liar. Try saying you were wrong....its not that hard, really, it isn't. I didn't make it sound any different- YOU* failed to comprehend it..just admit it like a man..or a woman..that is, if you really are one and not stuck in an 'inbetween' phase.

But i will be the one to teach u cricket though.... tht aint gonna change.
in the presence of Rahul, you are hopelessly incompetent to teach me or anyone else cricket. Why would one settle for an inferior teacher like yourself who cannot admit his error when someone far superior like Rahul is merely a phonecall away from moi ?

stop throwing tantrums and go back to the cricket forums and pay attention to what i write...
You have to prove yourself worthy of my attention. And for that, you must possess humility- something you don' t since you are still trying to run away from your error.