Whom should we pick in place of Praveen?

koksmayu

Well' date=' I have no idea what these 'sources' are or whether this is a troll article by Dravid_TheWall spreading like wildfire, but it does claim he is top of this list with Mithun.[/quote'] I also said he was injured during eng tour, media reported that few months later when he pulled out of Kerala game :two_thumbs_up: Sree V Mithun, no comparision. Mithun is pants. We need an aggresive wicket taker, Mithun is just a support bowler if that. Sree has taken top test wickets, won the ODI and T2O cup, experience and skill. Selectors will choose Sree if he is fit. The delay in naming PK replacement is because selectors are giving Sree maximum time to stake his fitness claim. If he is not fit, they will reluctantly look elsewhere.
lol wtf' date=' so not having a gf is your excuse for your love for Sree is it? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] I already have a long term gf mate and no worries for my looks or education :hatsoff: Don't change the topic to me. Well yes it does seem you are sexually frustrated, why else would you say to cricket_god to jerk off to so and so? Is this the way to behave on a forum? Keep your frustrations to yourself :icflove: This thread is about who will replace PK and the credentials of bowlers like Mithun or Kerala Express, not about your frustrations :two_thumbs_up:

The selectors are taking a look at the Ranji matches to find a replacment. No self-respecting selector would want to 'wait' for Maharaja Sreesanth and his miracle cure ayurveda treatment. It's also been rumoured that Sreesanth's injury has been caused when he landed on his toe awkwardly in one of those break dance competitions. The selectors have got to know about it and they are furious about it.

The selectors are taking a look at the Ranji matches to find a replacment. No self-respecting selector would want to 'wait' for Maharaja Sreesanth and his miracle cure ayurveda treatment. It's also been rumoured that Sreesanth's injury has been caused when he landed on his toe awkwardly in one of those break dance competitions. The selectors have got to know about it and they are furious about it.
Kya rumour banaya :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: He has naturally curling toe on landing foot so it can occassionally swell up and cause problems.
Well' date=' I have no idea what these 'sources' are or whether this is a troll article by Dravid_TheWall spreading like wildfire, but it does claim he is top of this list with Mithun.[/quote'] Sorry VRV you are right. I stand corrected. What I really meant was that he was not the only favorite. I have nothing against him..but barring that one match in South Africa, his performance is nothing to write home about..and with Zak's fitness already suspect and Ishant also not 100% convincing (foot needing surgery earlier but suddenly becoming OK) we just dont want another bunch of walking wounded like we had in England. Honestly, I dont think that selectors would ask Zak to play 2 Ranji trophy matches to prove his fitness, while letting sree just walk into the side. C'mon even Srikant & Co are not THAT stupid.
Kya rumour banaya :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: He has naturally curling toe on landing foot so it can occassionally swell up and cause problems.
Yes, exactly. But it's apparently happened in some local Boogie-Woogie type of competition where he went as a guest referee/judge and were showing some moves to the contestants.
Yes' date=' exactly. But it's apparently happened in some local Boogie-Woogie type of competition where he went as a guest referee/judge and were showing some moves to the contestants.[/quote'] That was in late september. I think I watched that, he danced freely, there was no issue. It is posted in my kerala express watch thread.
Sorry VRV you are right. I stand corrected. What I really meant was that he was not the only favorite. I have nothing against him..but barring that one match in South Africa' date=' his performance is nothing to write home about..and with Zak's fitness already suspect and Ishant also not 100% convincing (foot needing surgery earlier but suddenly becoming OK) we just dont want another bunch of walking wounded like we had in England. Honestly, I dont think that selectors would ask Zak to play 2 Ranji trophy matches to prove his fitness, while letting sree just walk into the side. C'mon even Srikant & Co are not [b']THAT stupid.
Yes, true. I am not convinced either. I don't think these guys would just discard a bowler like that and bring him back at the next opportunity. I would still think despite these rumours that Mithun is the one they will take. Just in this past week there have been so many names touted as the 'favourite'. Don't forget we also saw how bloated Sreesanth was when he rocked up for the England tour. These guys would seem far too much of a risk (even if they only get in because of injuries)
Yes' date=' exactly. But it's apparently happened in some local Boogie-Woogie type of competition where he went as a guest referee/judge and were showing some moves to the contestants.[/quote'] :haha::haha::haha:
Dravid_The Wall..Hi...Your dedication to Sreesant is commendable and I salute you for that . But I still feel the selectors wont make the mistake of taking him to Australia.
Thank you. I feel that with ZK, Ishant, Yadav and Aaron we have two rookies, ZK is injury prone and Ishant is crap. I think we need an aggressive wicket taker. Nothing to gain from Mithun. If not Sree, at least see give Irfan Pathan a chance after his recent form, at least back in day he could take test wickets. Mithun is just steady at most. To win in Aus we need wickets.
Apart from 2 tests in SA which other top test team he has won a test match.And his other 5 wkt haul was against Sril at home where they have never won a test match.Let alone winning test matches he has taken just 3 5-wkt hauls in 27 tests spinning 5 years. He averages 45 since his comeback against Srilanka. His last 5 series after the series against Srilanka Bangladesh in India 54 Aus in India 63.5 Nzl in India 44.25 Ind in SA 41.77 Ind in Eng 61.62 Not in a single series he ave less than 40.Not even against Bangladesh.He averages 63.5 against Aussies and 41 against England.How many matches has he won against top teams like Eng and Australia. Sreesanth is a below average bowler over his career for India with a good record in SA.The worst thing is despite playing most of his career away from India (16 out of 27) he sstill averages 38.
3 test matches and who excpet zak in recent years has won us that against a top team As i said we are comparing him to likes of ishant,munaf,rp singh, and others who have palyed in the same time and same matches they avergaed more than sreesanth.He averaged 30 till 2010 last yeasr he averages 70+ but even zak had same problem but he fixed his career sree has to do the same.
3 test matches and who excpet zak in recent years has won us that against a top team As i said we are comparing him to likes of ishant' date='munaf,rp singh, and others who have palyed in the same time and same matches they avergaed more than sreesanth.[/quote'] exactly , like htey say there's a small choice in rotten apples.. sigh
Problem is people need someone to blame' date=' a scapegoat, and the temperamental speedster is easy to blame due to media and MS portrayal of Sree.[/quote'] i know.. he wasnt really handled well and i said that for stats.. even if u bring numbers in.. u gotta chose the least bad in out case :( sreesanth..has performed better than ishant.. like the guy who posted stats..said numbers dont lie against major oppositions sreesanth was succesful 2 times ishant none..