funny dogs

suma25

guess u didnt find it funny but anything too do with dogs i find it funny.....the beagels in thelast vid are so cho chweet:tounge_smile:
honestly , do you think the terms "fatal dog attack" and "humor" go together ?

honestly ' date=' do you think the terms "fatal dog attack" and "humor" go together ?[/quote']no but if u click the video i guess u find the humor in the titleguess i got a weird sense of humour... did you atleast check the video the dogs in the vid are play fighting thats is what they do do as for the earlier video i dont find the attack funny but that the dog goes for people's privates parts funny.the dog is bloody frustrated and to topitall he is named happy lol

no but if u click the video i guess u find the humor in the titleguess i got a weird sense of humour... did you atleast check the video the dogs in the vid are play fighting thats is what they do do as for the earlier video i dont find the attack funny but that the dog goes for people's privates parts funny.the dog is bloody frustrated and to topitall he is named happy lol
Woah ! what a detailed explanation ! I did see both the videos, and i found the first one to be "chuckle-causing". somehow couldnt get myself to laugh at the second one though. Will try tomorrow again ! :wink_smile: