If Sir Donald Bradman was born an Indian

CSK Fan

Huzoor ... How is this search coming about ?
Oh don't worry, I've already found the link for the relevant study. Just want to spice things up a bit so fools like you can try to think they are rubbing it in and when I produce the reference it will be just so much more fun to enjoy the plight of trolls like you.:icflove:

Please don't take it personally, just an observation. Sir Outy is being ragged badly today and Rett is doing nothing to help him, rather he is rolling on the floor all the time, which he claims to be in laughter. Will remove this post if anybody finds it offensive as it is definitely off-topic.

Arre meri kya mazaal yaar. Woh jo tumne premise/conclusion aur logic ka example diya - Bertrand Russell aur David Hume ki tumne maa behen kar di. Sirf Panjabi Uni ke launde aisa kar sakte hain. :hysterical:
Koi gal nahin sir jee, ye to sirf philosopher the aap vakalat padhne waalon ne to Einstein ko bhi nahin chhoda. Bataya nahin - what's the average IQ of a law student in India?
And do you think it's for no reason that people like Hobbs' date=' Trumper, Ranji, Rhodes are so highly respected despite having supposedly "mediocre" batting averages?[/quote'] But the average runs per wicket was 31 in Hobbs era and 29 during Rhodes time. Even the 25 and 26 during Rhodes and Ranji time are still comparable to the 33 during the Marshall era. I took the batting averages during the time periods in your links. There are batsmen in 60s (and 102) yet they can be ignored because of the smaller sample size
Please don't take it personally, just an observation. Sir Outy is being ragged badly today and Rett is doing nothing to help him, rather he is rolling on the floor all the time, which he claims to be in laughter. Will remove this post if anybody finds it offensive as it is definitely off-topic.
Chalo ek aur insecurity clear hui - Sachin bhakts post on ICF only when they can jerk each other off.
But the average runs per wicket was 31 in Hobbs era and 29 during Rhodes time. Even the 25 and 26 during Rhodes and Ranji time are still comparable to the 33 during the Marshall era. I took the batting averages during the time periods in your links. There are batsmen in 60s (and 102) yet they can be ignored because of the smaller sample size Duh? Am I saying anything different? Batsmen who averaged late 30s-early 40s are considered as really good in the pre WW-I era in which a wicket fell every 20 runs and batsmen averaging late 40s-early 50s are considered really good in the post WW-I era when a wicket fell every 30 runs on average. No one in his right mind would compare Trumper with Yuvraj despite them having similar averages. Single digit IQ lawyers from India ka pata nahin.
Duh? Am I saying anything different? Batsmen who averaged late 30s-early 40s are considered as really good in the pre WW-I era in which a wicket fell every 20 runs and batsmen averaging late 40s-early 50s are considered really good in the post WW-I era when a wicket fell every 30 runs on average. No one in his right mind would compare Trumper with Yuvraj despite them having similar averages. Single digit IQ lawyers from India ka pata nahin.
So Stoddard and Bobby Abel are better than the likes of Viv Richards, Gavaskar, Border, Miandad, Haynes because the difference of their averages from the runs/wicket norm in the era is higher?
So Stoddard and Bobby Abel are better than the likes of Viv Richards' date= Gavaskar, Border, Miandad, Haynes because the difference of their averages from the runs/wicket norm in the era is higher?
Is it? I don't know but yeah the likes of Trumper, RanjitSinhji, Hobbs are definitely at par with the names you listed. I honestly have not read much about Stoddard, but Abel is considered a fine batsman.
I am stuck on this forum being the founder of it to have to tolerate idiots - you seem to be a smart person. Here is my advice for you - quit this forum because the idiots and imbeciles on this forum will drag you down to their level very soon and you will be confronted with garbage like "time doesn't move"' date=' "I don't know jack about DFFITS, but will keep on arguing on statistical outliers with authority", "India had nuclear weapons 5000 years back" kind of nonsense.[/quote'] Nice advice :two_thumbs_up: :facepalm:

^ It's true - I am sorry if I am not being politically correct by not pimping this forum full of imbeciles. And yeah, despite my cutting down on posting here the place still has an emotional bond for me which is why it remains the only forum I am active on despite knowing that a lot of the material here is written by third rate morons.

Still could not get one convincing answer here on if Tendulkar is the greatest ever batsman why is his average 45(minnows adjusted) in "international games" to Bradman's average of 100. Even if one were to keep that aside and pick another yardstick since his fanatics brag about his centuries why his FC century count so inferior to Sir Viv who is mocked here as someone who faced weak bowling and a poor batsman. Viv has about 120 FC centuries to Sachin's 80 or so FC centuries. Then another player that is mocked Sobers has a Test average of 58 to Tendulkar's 54 (minnow adjusted). If Tendulkar is so much better than Sobers then why is his average 4 points lesser than Sobers in Tests.

Is it? I don't know but yeah the likes of Trumper' date=' RanjitSinhji, Hobbs are definitely at par with the names you listed. I honestly have not read much about Stoddard, but Abel is considered a fine batsman.[/quote'] Yes it is. Both scored twice the runs / wicket norm that you used to normalize the averages of Marshall and Lohmann. Doing the same thing for batsmen, Abel and Stoddard end up higher than most modern batsmen, much like Rameez Raja ending up higher than Hammond.
Yes it is. Both scored twice the runs / wicket norm that you used to normalize the averages of Marshall and Lohmann. Doing the same thing for batsmen' date=' Abel and Stoddard end up higher than most modern batsmen, much like Rameez Raja ending up higher than Hammond.[/quote'] As I said, Abel is considered a very fine batsman. And as I also said, I have not read much about Stoddard - possibly there is a reason he is not considered in the same class as Abel despite averaging the same, I honestly don't know.