Cristiano Ronaldo and Bipasha Basu

kumble_rocks

By the way am I the only one that keeps getting confused between Bipasha Basu, Priyanka Chopra and all the new model turned actress that have arrived in Bollywood? Cant distinguish a Yukta Mukhi from a Malaika Arora!
YUkta Mukhi from malaika arora..... Yukta mukhi is hugeeeeeeeee! malaika is the sultry bomb...chaiya chaiyan waali.

YUkta Mukhi from malaika arora..... Yukta mukhi is hugeeeeeeeee! malaika is the sultry bomb...chaiya chaiyan waali.
There you go. I better start remembering these actresses by the songs they are in. Speaking of Malaika I kinda like her sister more,Amrita Arora. She was in this stupid movie - Fight Club - but a couple of her songs...ooohhh mama. :heart::heart: Yukta Mukhi is huge? Who is Yukta Mukhi now? Was she the one who starred with Fardeen Khan in his debut movie?

I haven't seen any movie of yulta lurker...I think she starred in only one..... Malaika arora is married to salman's brother. Amrita arora is the one who comes in those multistarrer... I found her ok till I saw her in that crass"dilli ki sardi song" ......

^^ I suppose I now have to watch that Dilli ki sardi song :wink_smile: Then there is Yana Gupta. Darn its a full time job to stay abreast of all these model turned heroines. Somehow I dont have problems with "normal" actresses..you know Gracy Singh and the likes.

shame on you lurker
Because of Malaika? Arre man they all look the same to me. Around 5ft 8(or more), lanky with wooden face almost. You know the whole "cover the face and ahmm ahm"..that shall work so very well with these model turned actresses, wont know a damn difference.

By the way am I the only one that keeps getting confused between Bipasha Basu, Priyanka Chopra and all the new model turned actress that have arrived in Bollywood? Cant distinguish a Yukta Mukhi from a Malaika Arora!
I believe Yukta Mukhi is 6 feet tall or almost.

That chick in the photo is hotter than 99% of desi chicks i see on the streets of India...
you are kidding ... man i have seen much better chicks than her in some ofthe colleges that would beat her hands down....