Cristiano Ronaldo and Bipasha Basu

kumble_rocks

How can you say that lurker...?:confused_smile: It is one of my fav shahrukh movies......:sad_smile:
Seriously? Awww. Chalo koi nahin it was a good movie, happy? Speaking of Shahrukh give me his top 5 movies as per you and no you can not select Dilwaale Dulhaniya amongst them!

I have never been able to finish dil wale ....i hate that kind of movies... Waisay maine shayad paanch dekhi bhi na ho... chalo try karti hoon... Main hoon na Raju ban gaya gentleman Kabhi alvida na kehna.... There was one with juhi chawla with a bunch of kids woh walli.....bas itna sa kwaab hai ...haan Ye s Boss.

^^ arre then you have missed out on quite a few good ones. You should certainly watch Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa. Classic Kundan Shah with lovely songs. And you will certainly love SRK in that, plus Suchitra Krishnamurthy looked lovely too. Raju Ban gaya was good. So was Chamatkar. Baazigar was decent, Deewana wasnt bad either. Dil Se and Duplicate were good. Seems I have seen more movies of SRK than you have :embaressed_smile:

I have never been able to finish dil wale ....i hate that kind of movies... Waisay maine shayad paanch dekhi bhi na ho... chalo try karti hoon... Main hoon na Raju ban gaya gentleman Kabhi alvida na kehna.... There was one with juhi chawla with a bunch of kids woh walli.....bas itna sa kwaab hai ...haan Ye s Boss.
cmon main hoon naa was shitty if ur shahrukh fan check his kabhi haan kabhi naa one of his few films where he has really acted well then there is 'anjaam' very underrated film this srk with his darr hangover but still decent....swades.....his upcoming film chakde pahtee ..promos look promisiing..lets see

Seriously? Awww. Chalo koi nahin it was a good movie, happy? Speaking of Shahrukh give me his top 5 movies as per you and no you can not select Dilwaale Dulhaniya amongst them!
I liked Shah rukh more in a negative role. But my top 3 would be 1. Darr. 2. Swadesh 3. Raju ban gaya gentleman

^^ arre then you have missed out on quite a few good ones. You should certainly watch Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa. Classic Kundan Shah with lovely songs. And you will certainly love SRK in that, plus Suchitra Krishnamurthy looked lovely too. Raju Ban gaya was good. So was Chamatkar. Baazigar was decent, Deewana wasnt bad either. Dil Se and Duplicate were good. Seems I have seen more movies of SRK than you have :embaressed_smile:
yup those were some of his better films

I have seen some of these par woh ...khana banate ...chalte phirte......so I am not counting those....
Liar! Help us understand how you watched a movie chalte phirte? Khaana banaate we can buy yes but chalte firte? Do they have moving theatres in Uttaranchal? :confused_smile::confused_smile:

I watched it on TV lurker... And I don't stay in uttaranchal... Arre baba tum nahi samjhoge biwiyon ki pareshani... Ab match to nahi hai ki khana jal gaya to koi baat nahi...agar movie ke time bhi khana jal jayega to phir problem ho jaegi....is liye chalte phirte......beech beech mein movie dikh jati hai....... I very rarely have the patience to watch the whole movie...DVD par bhi fast forward kar kar ke dekhti hoon.......:tounge_smile:

I Arre baba tum nahi samjhoge biwiyon ki pareshani... Ab match to nahi hai ki khana jal gaya to koi baat nahi...agar movie ke time bhi khana jal jayega to phir problem ho jaegi....is liye chalte phirte......beech beech mein movie dikh jati hai....... I very rarely have the patience to watch the whole movie...DVD par bhi fast forward kar kar ke dekhti hoon.......:tounge_smile:
Man you people scare me from getting married :sad_smile: Waise I am 100% pukka ke shaadi ke baad bhi I am the one who is gonna cook :angry_smile::angry_smile: all the girls these days seem to hate cooking and I love my food :embaressed_smile: Yeah I have been a fan of Tintin since was a kid, still love to read them from time to time.

My hubby is a big Tintin fan lurker....He has all off them and hates it if anyone touches them.Even I have to ask for permission.I have to sit with my back straight and I am not allowed to fold the spine of the book....He is that crazy about his Tintin collection.:P I love them too ...but my all time fav is calvin and hobb......