Cristiano Ronaldo and Bipasha Basu

kumble_rocks

My hubby is a big Tintin fan lurker....He has all off them and hates it if anyone touches them.Even I have to ask for permission.I have to sit with my back straight and I am not allowed to fold the spine of the book....He is that crazy about his Tintin collection.:P I love them too ...but my all time fav is calvin and hobb......
I could not get hold of all of them in book format but I have them as ebooks

My hubby is a big Tintin fan lurker....He has all off them and hates it if anyone touches them.Even I have to ask for permission.I have to sit with my back straight and I am not allowed to fold the spine of the book....He is that crazy about his Tintin collection.:P I love them too ...but my all time fav is calvin and hobb......
I got myself a softcopy of the entire and asterix series.Folding is non issue for me.:tounge_smile:

^^ Yeah it is interesting how people who like Tintin also enjoy Asterix! I mean it is rare to meet a Tintin fan who also loves Archie(on the same level as he loves Asterix). I personally prefer Tintin over Asterix, though I can spend an evening happily reading the two.

You telling me Obelix is better than Prof Calculus KR? :omg_smile:
Obelix is certainly not better than Thompson and Thomson (minus p) . I will give you that. BTW, "Asterix and the Roman Agent " is one of the best comics I have ever read. And my fist tintin was "Tintin and the Shooting Star".