Vacation over - Bose.

gator

CC -> Atleast this lame wannabe (gator) trying to bluff his way out doesnt come armed with the ban-button like some other retards.
tht personal attack on Bheembhai was uncalled for.... he is not involved in this thread...
No he didn't. Here are his stats for his first three seasons in FC (up until the season he broke into the Aussie side); 403 runs @ 28.78, 179 @ 25.57, 663 @ 39. Now do you still think that he got in "by weight of his performance in domestic cricket" ?
the kid ran away.....:hysterical::hysterical: he is just an amateur making a lot of noise, dude...
Perhaps it is too much for him to concede error to a person far younger (allegedly) than he is. he doesnt bother me in the least bit because what he cant answer or think out of, he just calls 'mumbo-jumbo' like a little lame kid. Atleast this lame wannabe (gator) trying to bluff his way out doesnt come armed with the ban-button like some other retards who 'pretend' to be upholders of secularism or democracy by bootlicking Uncle Sam for some money.
CC, where are we going with such posts? They serve no purpose but extend threads to three times the size they should be and where a neutral reader has to pick his brains out to find the relevant points, which are there in the thread as well and it would be a loss for those readers to miss out on those things because of completely irrelevant personal attacks.
the kid ran away.....:hysterical::hysterical: he is just an amateur making a lot of noise, dude...
The 'kid' has already stated that one or two exception cases dont change the FACT that the overwhelming majority of the Aussies in the test team in the last 20 yrs are there due to their FC performance and not some arbitary 'talunt' that you imagine you are qualified enough to judge. And so far your excuse is you've watched a lot of cricket- whopee tee ding..by that logic, any monkey who watches something for a long time is qualified too. :haha::haha: And speaking of running away- you demonstrate what running away is by failing to acknowledge your basic error in understanding English with that Kumble=125kph comment of yours. Do you or do you not have the cojones to admit that ?
CC' date=' where are we going with such posts? They serve no purpose but extend threads to three times the size they should be and where a neutral reader has to pick his brains out to find the relevant points, which are there in the thread as well and it would be a loss for those readers to miss out on those things because of completely irrelevant personal attacks.[/quote'] Preach to the man who started it first, mate.
It takes immense self control not to return abuse in kind. Can you do it, kiddo? (from somebody who is a lot older than you)
I think the thread provides a valid answer- i am not gonna start it,just like i didnt start the namcalling here- thats all i can promise you.
I think the thread provides a valid answer- i am not gonna start it' date='just like i didnt start the namcalling here- thats all i can promise you.[/quote'] u abused me by calling me a chump, idiot, and the list goes on... then u abused Bheembhai, who was not even involved in this thread.... and here comes the worst, u refuse to learn...
the kid -> And so far your excuse is you've watched a lot of cricket- whopee tee ding..by that logic, any monkey who watches something for a long time is qualified too.
spouting garbage to cover up for ur lack of knowledge about the sport apart from theoretical knowledge derived from google and stats websites....
The 'kid' has already stated that one or two exception cases dont change the FACT that the overwhelming majority of the Aussies in the test team in the last 20 yrs are there due to their FC performance and not some arbitary 'talunt' that you imagine you are qualified enough to judge.
...but there have been MORE than merely "one or two" exceptions ? I can name Michael Clarke, Mitchell Johnson, Brett Lee, Shane Watson as a few of the guys who were fast-tracked into the Australian cricket team with mediocre domestic records. I also gave you several examples of players who scored tons of runs at domestic level but hardly ever got a look-in. ...and my examples are only from the last 10 years or so...:wink_smile: Come on CC, at least acknowledge the fact that Aussie selectors pick some players on talent rather than solely going by domestic performances.

CC , little bit of introspective will do you a world of good. How come other posters who participated in this thread didn't have any problem with Gator or anyone else. Any thread you participate in , you wind up picking petty fights and eventually it will boil down to you questioning other poster's knowledge , English , Reading comprehension skills etc. Tone down dude ,After all it's freaking message board.

u abused me by calling me a chump' date=' idiot, and the list goes on... then u abused Bheembhai, who was not even involved in this thread.... and here comes the worst, u refuse to learn...[/quote'] Err no..you were the first to call me a kid, patronising me, etc etc. But hey- we all know here how much of a coward you are- you cant even admit a simple error you made in understanding English!
...but there have been MORE than merely "one or two" exceptions ? I can name Michael Clarke, Mitchell Johnson, Brett Lee, Shane Watson as a few of the guys who were fast-tracked into the Australian cricket team with mediocre domestic records. I also gave you several examples of players who scored tons of runs at domestic level but hardly ever got a look-in. ...and my examples are only from the last 10 years or so...:wink_smile: Come on CC, at least acknowledge the fact that Aussie selectors pick some players on talent rather than solely going by domestic performances.
I never said solely- i said that is their prime modus operandi...ie, the general rule of thumb..
spouting garbage to cover up for ur lack of knowledge about the sport apart from theoretical knowledge derived from google and stats websites....
Only the dimwits like you hide being 'spouting garbage' comment without showing how/why it is garbage...but then again, we all can see in this thread that you aint man enough to fess up your own mistakes- still an intellectual kiddo.
and eventually it will boil down to you questioning other poster's knowledge , English , Reading comprehension skills etc.
So you are telling me that i am out of place to question a guy's grasp of English when the guy thinks that the following statement : replace 125kph with turning the ball and you get kumble means ' kumble bowled at 125kph' ????!?

Guys, leave personal attacks out of this. There is no need to call each other idiots or retards. Hell, you don't even know each other. Don't you ALL feel a bit silly getting worked up over what somebody living a million miles away from you wrote on some forum ? Give it a rest. Always attack the post, not the poster.