Vacation over - Bose.

gator

I was upset when Bose was picked for this tour cos he with his gentle swingers at 120 kph might have snatched a few wickets and held on to his spot for another 6 months before the retards discovered tht this dude aint cut out for international cricket.... but I am glad, he sucked against Sussex even before the tour began.... If Pathan can be sent back in the middle of a tour, will the retarded Vengsarkar send Bose back also??? Here is one prayer...

I was upset when Bose was picked for this tour cos he with his gentle swingers at 120 kph might have snatched a few wickets and held on to his spot for another 6 months before the retards discovered tht this dude aint cut out for international cricket.... but I am glad, he sucked against Sussex even before the tour began.... If Pathan can be sent back in the middle of a tour, will the retarded Vengsarkar send Bose back also??? Here is one prayer...
Agree with you . With speeds of 120kph, he should try out in women's cricket.
who will you pick if you drop Bose?
anyone who can bowl like a man.... cricket is a very simple game.... my requirements are very simple too.... if u r 120 kph, u better be a good bat.... or bend ur facking back and bowl over 135kph... i dont like this complicated mumbo jumbo of stats - number one where u divide the number of wickets in ranji with his average, add SR, multiply with maidens, divide number of run, fourier transform his age, and again divide by the circumference of his azz....

The obsession with speed is the most perplexing attitude from Indians...oh well..i guess the old adage of 'something you dont have, you covet' is true. I dont care if Bose bowls at 120 Kph or 50kph..if he keeps taking wickets, i have no problems with him in the team. So far, his performance was decent : match figures of 26-6-86-2 isnt bad for 1st time tour match..

The obsession with speed is the most perplexing attitude from Indians...oh well..i guess the old adage of 'something you dont have' date= you covet' is true.
yeah, it is true.... it aint rocket science.... u dont covet wat u have.... like i said in my previous post, keep it simple !
yeah' date=' it is true.... it aint rocket science.... u dont covet wat u have.... like i said in my previous post, keep it simple ![/quote'] What you dont have and covet always ends up being overrated, since its not just the value but also your desire that is fuelling the hype.
I dont care if Bose bowls at 120 Kph or 50kph..if he keeps taking wickets, i have no problems with him in the team. So far, his performance was decent : match figures of 26-6-86-2 isnt bad for 1st time tour match..
u r a passive stats-obsessed observer.... i am a knowledge-based predictor... therein lies the difference....
anyone who can bowl like a man.... cricket is a very simple game.... my requirements are very simple too.... if u r 120 kph' date=' u better be a good bat.... or bend ur facking back and bowl over 135kph... i dont like this complicated mumbo jumbo of stats - number one where u divide the number of wickets in ranji with his average, add SR, multiply with maidens, divide number of run, fourier transform his age, and again [b']divide by the circumference of his azz....
If that was considered then Roger Binny would be the greatest ever. Here take a look. 68474.jpg Would beat JLo hands down..or rather pants down...
u r a passive stats-obsessed observer.... i am a knowledge-based predictor... therein lies the difference....
Predictions are never knowledge-based. They are just guesswork given to intellectualizing.
we are talking about cricket, not ur love life...
But the parallels to your obsessions with speed is similar. Bottomline in cricket is to take wickets,not to bowl as fast as you can. If Ranadeb takes wickets, he deserves a spot in the team. Just that simple. Doesnt facking matter what speed he bowls at.

I cannot believe you have ruled out a bowler after just one tour match. Again cricket is not played on paper. If you had to go by reputation and pick players India should have come back with the world cup but we all know what transpired. Don't be so impatient Gator, give someone a little time before you shaft him. Bose's been bowling mostly in India and it takes times to adjust line and length accordingly in UK. We're a very intolerant lot these days, we want everyone to perform day in day out and that is not going to happen. Just back the lad for a test series at least before you guys rule out. He's been picked on the basis of his domestic record and not from some 3rd grade village side.

Predictions are never knowledge-based. They are just guesswork given to intellectualizing.
smart and knowledgeable people have vision and predict based on experience... Lay persons go by dumb stats without understanding how sports work...
But the parallels to your obsessions with speed is similar. Bottomline in cricket is to take wickets,not to bowl as fast as you can. If Ranadeb takes wickets, he deserves a spot in the team. Just that simple. Doesnt facking matter what speed he bowls at.
Bottomline in making a selection is to make sure, there are more chances of the selection being a success rather than making ridiculous choices.... From what I have seen of Bose, his apple pies aint gonna cut it at the international level.... aint too late for u to learn tht u need to be atleast 130+kph to be a good international bowler...

Precisely. I am pretty sure most of the people who bash Bose havent even seen him bowl. Bose is not glamorous i guess. The pounding run-up , whipping action and a deadly stare in the follow-through. Thats the problem.

I cannot believe you have ruled out a bowler after just one tour match. Again cricket is not played on paper. If you had to go by reputation and pick players India should have come back with the world cup but we all know what transpired. Don't be so impatient Gator, give someone a little time before you shaft him. Bose's been bowling mostly in India and it takes times to adjust line and length accordingly in UK. We're a very intolerant lot these days, we want everyone to perform day in day out and that is not going to happen. Just back the lad for a test series at least before you guys rule out. He's been picked on the basis of his domestic record and not from some 3rd grade village side.
Ravi... tht fack will have a moderately successful series if we back him because of the conditions..... then he will have a free ride for another 6 months in another conditions before the selectors understand tht 120kph lollies work only in england.... against indian domestic batters, even mhambrey had a long successful career....
Precisely. I am pretty sure most of the people who bash Bose havent even seen him bowl. Bose is not glamorous i guess. The pounding run-up , whipping action and a deadly stare in the follow-through. Thats the problem.
Sriram.... i have seen him bowl and then passed my judgement....