Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour

Sidhoni

Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour  

1. 1.

• Lotto Draw System
    • Fight it out ( First come first serve )

others opened match thread in earlier series also..give a chance to others who are not able to open threads earlier
If this thread wasn't created, you wouldn't have even cared opening any match thread let alone for the boxing day test. Anyways sidhoni already opened thread for that match, why don't you try for any other match?

If this thread wasn't created' date=' you wouldn't have even cared opening any match thread let alone for the boxing day test. Anyways sidhoni already opened thread for that match, why don't you try for any other match?[/quote'] i am just waiting for the Official tharead request from Mods as always done... What if i opened thread for Boxing day test do write same as what you write above?

dumdum sounds demanding and rude..dont think he should get any. OK Give me all the names and I will make a draw
i dont know whats rude in i wrote...if u didnt give threads its just fine...no need to call rude and all i even asked threads for some earlier series just ignored....

i dont know whats rude in i wrote...if u didnt give threads its just fine...no need to call rude and all i even asked threads for some earlier series just ignored....
Yaar you can open match threads for any other Indian series,why you getting desperate for this,its just a match thread :rofl:

^^ i dont give threads..if u didnt notice, I was only helping. ur posts got reported as well..so others do think ur getting on their nerves I offered a clean, fair system..but no, u just want 1st test fight it out and it will end up being created by Feed or Mods ..okthxbye

^^ i dont give threads..if u didnt notice, I was only helping. ur posts got reported as well..so others do think ur getting on their nerves I offered a clean, fair system..but no, u just want 1st test fight it out and it will end up being created by Feed or Mods ..okthxbye
that will fine with me :winky: i dont know why my posts get reported...i never abused anyone :dontknow: this is funny people report my post because they dont like it...now what have to write to plz people...cant people simply debate and let it go

Yaar you can open match threads for any other Indian series' date='why you getting desperate for this,its just a match thread :rofl:[/quote'] frankly speaking doesnt matter.. some one here is hell bent on not giving me a thread...so i just want to see how long it will go :giggle:

Mods plz start officially taking requests... Enough of this joker :giggle:
The above post got reported No one is hell bent on doing anything over u, frankly ur not that important. This was a fun thread which has turned into child's play For everyone, just be mature enough to compromise and make threads accordingly, if you prefer the draw system then let me know and if someone is really crying over petty things then have a heart and let them make a thread, life is too short for this

The above post got reported No one is hell bent on doing anything over u, frankly ur not that important. This was a fun thread which has turned into child's play For everyone, just be mature enough to compromise and make threads accordingly, if you prefer the draw system then let me know and if someone is really crying over petty things then have a heart and let, life is too short for this
seriously thats got reported :hysterical: (that post is reply to sidhoni) did u people saw a post just below that...how he called me ..did any one reported that also in virtual world no one is much importnat i know that ...even i made the comment lighly.. i am not telling you give me that thread...i wanted to open that thread thats all not interested in other threads...whats the problem in telling honestly.. end of day its your call..i am not demanding..how can any one demand :dontknow: may be my wordings are wrong..honestly i didnt meant it has demand...left to you believe it or not one more...My comment is not inetended towards u..its towards Sachdan :winky:

frankly speaking doesnt matter.. some one here is hell bent on not giving me a thread...so i just want to see how long it will go :giggle:
For starters it won't be a bad idea to stop getting personal as often as you do. I don't know what prompted you to call the guy a "joker" for requesting a particular match thread. As Rajiv rightly said this was meant to be a fun thread.. which indeed has turned out to be child's play thanks to one poster who has this habit of derailing threads.