11/7: We MUST remember

Gambit

Ya know...ever thought of it this way- maybe its a good thing afterall that Pakistan and Afghanistan are two bastions of fundie islam and keep trying to light a fire under our ar$e. With the kind of misplaced regionalism rampant in India and the fascistic counter to regionalism by trying to smother it like the hinduvta parties try, its a good thing India has a 'common enemy' to keep it united...or else, i can't see us sticking together with sentiments such as the ones expressed here in denegration to mumbai.

^^ Now where did that come from CC? There is no denegration of Mumbai as such. Just that I don't buy all this "spirit" thingy. Comes from the person who has lived and seen a blast. Of course there can be others than tend to think differently...all powers to them.

Guest dada_rocks
Sorry I disagree. I love Mumbai to death but the fact remains that all these strength-wrength is only a hogwash. I remember how after one of these blasts(in Mumbai) the train started the very next day. I was on one of these trains and as I passed one of the sites where a blast had happened I saw blood all over the walls, only 24 hours earlier someone had possibly died there and as a "machine" I was on my way to work the very next day. Spirit? What effing spirit? Folks like me became shameless that day. By the way where does this end? Punjab had "indomitable spirit" and faced terrorism, no other state would have survived(or so they say). BIharis have indomitable spirit carrying on their lives in one of the poorest part of the country. blah blah..maybe in all earnest all that happens after such a blasts is that we lose a certain part of us - the good part. xxx
:thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
Ya know...ever thought of it this way- maybe its a good thing afterall that Pakistan and Afghanistan are two bastions of fundie islam and keep trying to light a fire under our ar$e. With the kind of misplaced regionalism rampant in India and the fascistic counter to regionalism by trying to smother it like the hinduvta parties try, its a good thing India has a 'common enemy' to keep it united...or else, i can't see us sticking together with sentiments such as the ones expressed here in denegration to mumbai.
Nobody is denigrading mumbai, just saying it's there every-where in india.. And if politicians won't have been drowning the need to take action, in the din of mumbai spirit noone would have been even talkiing about it. Stop misinformation campaign.. Hindutva parties talk about akhand bharat they are the last to invoke regionalism so once again stop ur misinformation campaign

just saying it's there every-where in india..
Err no, last time something like this happened 'outside of mumbai', hindu fanatics went on a rampage killing innocents and having a mini genocide. Mumbai's ability is to rise beyond such senseless retaliation that does nothing more than fuel the fire and nothing towards the solution. Maybe mumbaikars understand our religion and spirituality better than the rest of the country- which is why they do not respond in such self-defeating ways as advocated by hinduvta morons who have little or no knowledge of our religion and philosophy. And yes, that includes you.
Hindutva parties talk about akhand bharat they are the last to invoke regionalism so once again stop ur misinformation campaign
Hinduvta parties are the fascists that try to counter misplaced regionalism with misplaced nationalism. Hinduvta parties at this stage has remarkable parallels with 1920s Nazi party of Germany, its rhetoric and its widening support base.

Guest dada_rocks
Err no, last time something like this happened 'outside of mumbai', hindu fanatics went on a rampage killing innocents and having a mini genocide. Mumbai's ability is to rise beyond such senseless retaliation that does nothing more than breed extremism. Maybe mumbaikars understand our religion and spirituality better than the rest of the country- which is why they do not respond in such self-defeating ways as advocated by hinduvta morons who have little or no knowledge of our religion and philosophy. And yes, that includes you. Hinduvta parties are the fascists that try to counter misplaced regionalism with misplaced nationalism. Hinduvta parties at this stage has remarkable parallels with 1920s Nazi party of Germany, its rhetoric and its widening support base.
No it was anything but sthg like godhara.... MUmbai: too has seen riots let me know if u want the history of that and yes skirmished like Akshardham even in gujrata didn;t result into anything. When local people surround a trainful of people and burn them alive then in any corncer of this face of earth will happen exactly what happend in gujrat.. rest of the paret is us usual baselss garbage hindutav parties this that.. fact is they are akhand-bharat party.. who volunteer on border unlike people like you.. And do u see ur idiocy just last post of urs was censuring regionallism and here in clownish manner u are doing exactly the same thing.:hysterical:

MUmbai: too has seen riots let me know if u want the history of that
There is a difference between riots and little genocides.
. When local people surround a trainful of people and burn them alive then in any corncer of this face of earth will happen exactly what happend in gujrat..
What bollocks from a clueless hinduvta! People burnt alive in a train at Godhara --> hinduvta fascists use this as an excuse to genocide muslims. People blown apart in a train in Mumbai----> mumbaikars restrain themselves from such fascistic behaviour. BIG BIG difference !
fact is they are akhand-bharat party.. who volunteer on border unlike people like you..
Still doesnt change the fact that they are clueless about what they are defending and how to defend it. And maybe thats all they should stick to doing ( patrolling the border) - for the hinduvta are a bit too backwards to do anything that requires engaging the brain in neutral mode. Keeps their population in check too - given that some would keep dying in cross-border clashes.The hinduvta is what is the poison in hinduism today.Thank God that hinduvta got kicked out of power last election. Just like Hitler's nazi party, people who see the economic gain from BJP do not see the impending disaster that BJP will create due to their Nazi-like tendencies.
And do u see ur idiocy just last post of urs was censuring regionallism and here in clownish manner u are doing exactly the same thing
Thats the trouble with you hinduvta morons- you are too undereducated in our philosophy and religion to grasp the nuances. Which is why you gits think in 'on/off' mode - either 'true or false' kinda retarded thinking that belongs on a truth-table, not in inter-personal dynamics. I never censured regionalism, i said misplaced regionalism. Obviously, you are too under-educated in English (and in life) to see the difference between censuring regionalism and misplaced regionalism. And garbage is what you spout- which you run away from when confronted and can't even answer simple questions fielded to you. So until you work up the courage to answer questions that forces you to admit you are wrong, i suggest you shut up and devote a bit more time into studying your own faith/religion. And don't come fudging the issue with historic facts- its not the facts i take an issue with (mostly- though some of the hinduvta 'facts' are also cooked up/tailor-made and trimmed to suit fascism) but rather the conclusion they derive from those facts for an 'action-plan'.

Guest dada_rocks
Phir se bhaag gaya babua...question answer karne ko bola tha..bhaag gaya. Address ya meeting place batane ko bola...aur bhaag gaya...ab yahaan se bhi bhaaga babua. Daur babua daur....zor lagaake daur...
chhichhore inssan sabko tumhari tarah khali time nahin hai tar tar same chiz paste karte rahte ho aur khus hote rahte ho ki koi nhayaab chiz likh liye.. Unless anywhere local public surrounds a crowd returning from some pilgrimage and burns them alive it will never be godhara..banki tera tar tar usual hai koi substance nahin hai. aur tum communazi decide karoge ki kya misplaced hai aur kyapetinent hai.. jaa jake dope kar aur kisi layak ho nahin tum ..

Guest dada_rocks
what was mumbai riotsof 92-93 then???? ......although mumbai has become wiser from the experience
is chhichhore inssan ko kuchh samajha nahin skate aise hi dope karke tul rahta hai kuchh bhi bakta hai....

Anytime you feel like answering the questions i've asked you and not run away, come talk. Till then, i suggest you shut up.

aur tum communazi decide karoge ki kya misplaced hai aur kyapetinent hai
Communazi is a label designed by hindu fundies like you...has no meaning, so i am not concerned. Plus anyone is a better judge than you- you are racist, bigoted and a liar.

Guest dada_rocks

question jiska jabba million times diya ja chuka hai.. jake kuchh naya khojoi dopey.. old garbage of urs won't fly anymore... within two posts i have shown ur sinister double face.. on merely prodded u go on denigrading whole state while have audacity to complain when noboyd even used any negative words for mumbai.. I guess dope tumhara rahi sahi grey-ceels ko bhi imact kar raha hai it's time to put off that joint dopey.. may be u will start making sense..

question jiska jabba million times diya ja chuka hai
Another lie...i asked the question for the first time and you dodged it because you cannot answer it.
on merely prodded u go on denigrading whole state
Liar, that is you denigrating the bengalis- i have not denigrated any state or its people.
may be u will start making sense..
Your under-educated mind isnt gonna make sense of my stuff.

Abhe tum duno ne phir se pagad le ek dusre ki? :haha: It's just human spirit yaar. Bombay ka spirit you will find in other parts of India and also abroad. That said New Orleans ka spirit hum ko nahi chahye! It was law of the jungle there!

Sure, kudos to the folks of Mumbai. The spirit is incorporated in all mumbai'tes, just get over it and keep walking But, I would like to make another point. All this spirit is evident only in such big disasters, I can tell you many incidents where a person is lying hurt on the road or railway track and no one will come to assist, they fear the cnsequences I am sorry but at that time, the spirit is nowhere to be seen [ P.S For those who don't know. I am a Pukka Mumbai'ite ]
A classic example http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/No_help_for_naked_unconscious_lady_on_Mumbai_local/articleshow/2353744.cms No help for naked, unconscious woman on Mumbai local MUMBAI: In a shocking incident that points to the abysmal level of policing in Mumbai, a woman in her mid-30s was found naked and unconscious on a CST-Titwala train's first class ladies compartment on Saturday night. The unidentified woman travelled the entire 65-km distance between the two stations in that condition with no help forthcoming from a single commuter. In a display of utter apathy which puts the city to shame, both policemen and commuters chose to steer clear of the ladies compartment fearing they would get entangled in legal hassles. The woman, travelling in the ladies first class compartment of the 9.27 pm in the CST-Titwala local on Saturday, was lying naked with her clothes strewn all around her. She was spotted by commuters immediately after boarding the train at CST but nobody alerted the railway authorities or police. In fact, no one even came forward to cover the woman. Despite tall claims of posting armed woman commandos in the ladies section, there was no police personnel when the train left CST. Eventually, even after a senior government railway police official was informed, he chose to pass on the information to subordinates in Kalyan and then failed to track the situation. Krishnakant Mishra, an eyewitness who boarded the same train in an adjoining gents first class compartment, told TOI that he noticed the woman lying on the floor when the train had reached the Sion station. 'I immediately inform-ed a police constable. However, the constable vanished from there soon after hearing the complaint," said Mishra. He said scores of commuters boarded the compartment subsequently, only to hurriedly get off it as soon as they spotted the unconscious wom-an. "The woman was bleeding. She was lying between two rows of seats and her clothes were lying near her legs," he said. When asked why he didn't pull the chain, Mishra said, "Initially I thought she was a mentally disturbed woman, so I thought of informing the police. But since the constable just vanished to save their skin, I decided to inform some top brass official about the mysterious incident," said Mishra. Mishra said he called up A K Sharma, inspector-general of police (railways) and narrated the incident before getting down at Kanjurmarg station. Sharma, when contacted, confirmed he had received a call from a passenger providing details of such an incident. "I instructed officers at Kalyan railway station to check the compartment. But by then the train had already left for Titwala," he said. Sharma said, "She may have delivered a baby since she was reported to be pregnant."