So quiet on a Friday?

Lurker

I have a feeling BoSox are gonna win it all.
Me too KR. But this Rockies team seems pretty formidable too. A question for you. What is the ETL that you use within SAP KR? Does SAP has its own ETL or do you guys use some third-party tool(like Acta or Informatica)?

Me too KR. But this Rockies team seems pretty formidable too. A question for you. What is the ETL that you use within SAP KR? Does SAP has its own ETL or do you guys use some third-party tool(like Acta or Informatica)?
SAP has it's own ETL . ETL service in SAP comprises of two parts: Staging engine and Storage Service.Staging engine manages staging process for all data received from several source systems.It is written in SAP proprietary code ABAP. At the service level , SAP BW can be integrated with other SAP components based on application programming interface (API) service. It provides a framework to enable comprehensive data replication based on data extractors that encapsulate the application logic. SAP provides an open interface called Staging Business Application Programming Interface (BAPI) to extract data from non-SAP sources.