So quiet on a Friday?

Lurker

Change Aquarium Water' date='Play with My German shepherd,Play Crysis 3 ,Eat Some home made Chicken curry ,Play Cricket My Plan For weekend[/quote'] Wow. What do you have? FW/SW? Awesome I just bought autofeeder as I will be out on a trip for 2-3 weeks in India.

Wow. What do you have? FW/SW? Awesome I just bought autofeeder as I will be out on a trip for 2-3 weeks in India.
Fresh Water .We have 2 Aquariums .One of our sharks is 15 years old and it has grown so much it is very hard for him to move even .The bugger one has mostly diff types of sharks and bottom feeders like catfish.The other one has some schooling fish like guppy,neon tetra.I had a flowerhorn and many types of parrot fish,discuss .Sadly they all died.Nowadays i prefer small schooling fish and a planted aquarium.

wow. sharks eh? cool. I hate the scheduled WC crap. I m much into heavily planted with few schooling fish. my recent dry start miserably failed but my shrimplets are thriving in that tank. did some rainbows, amano, cherry shrimp breading last year. this year, I will do anotherrr 20g w/ DSM. and give another shot to amanos. freaking SW chemistry killed my whole batch of 150 amano zoes, nearly 5 wk old. good to know that you r into the same hobby.