A list of some utterly Asinine and Hideous statements made by the Bradman Fanatics

Guest BossBhai

No. But a good random sample is available. Have you watched all of Bradmans batting ? So right now the discussion has shifted from Ball-By-Ball Data to Tendulkars Video Footage to determine how he plays fast bowling to me Laughing at Bradman to the footage which was laughed at to Have I watched all of Bradmans batting. This is your idea of a debate ? Now why don't you first answer me what you make of retts bakwas about Ball-By-Ball stats ?
i am just a dumb guy.. But to even me its clear that you are NOT that much authority in these matters as you are claiming from last few years .. What i thought from initial claims (not only this thread...but reading all other threads in past 2 years) you are a guy with all the stats avaulable in u r finger tips, person who dont argue without evidence..had great opinion even if i may not agree with u r views.. But now its clear that u are arguing based on samples and try to be tough becuase some one issued fatwa or whastever.. U brought Rett into this...as u claimed i am not defending any one..just wanted some opinions from a so called xPert... As per debate going from Stats to video...thats becuase you changing u views howeever suits to you.. If Retts stats are wrong he is worng...but i am just debatiung or ranting about your claims...i remember you replying to some once " boy you dont have access too stats like i do"
this is the MAIN problem but lets see what you got. First of all I never claimed to be any "Expert" and never claimed so. Secondly why don't you tell me EXACTLY why Iam wrong in trusting these videos ? Is that why most of your inane one liners are aimed at only a certain group ? You try to act as though you are a saint here but I don't see you questioning the resident lunatic despite his incessant trolling. Biased by any chance ? All Iam doing here since I started replying to you is answer your questions. Its not my problem that you keep running away and try to shift the goal post as and when you get cornered. Why don't you break that news to him first since you are such a neutral balanced and unbiased mahan atma ? talk is cheap Lets see this post. I have always told people ( including in this thread to PatialaPeg) that I will crunch stats for them even if they are arguing against me. This includes the head lunatic. It is not my problem that they get bent out of shape when they cant handle the facts. You will do the exact same thing.
where did i claimed i am Neutral in this so called debates.. I chose a side which atleast dont degrade our own legends in the name of fatwa.. Just becuase u see sach as the only player worth the name in this country obviously some of us have to look other way.. U talk about twisting stats..when u u r self dont have all the stats.. I still feel Sach needs better fans..thank god even in this forum we have lot of true fans .
Good then dont try to act as though you are some mahan atma. Like the side whose head mullah was calling Tendulkar a Anderson,Broad and Siddle's B!tch just today ? Once in a while feel free to justify this thru facts and evidence instead of just hot air. Where did this happen ? Just simply repeat something and hope that it turns out to be true ? Have some shame.
what outsider done was wrong...but again he is replying some of the wrose coments i ever read here in ICF regarding one of our selfless and great players...we just stopped replying to Manny 0aqis posts after some times but outsiders took commenst to its extreme and returned ...but where do u been when Manny making such commments.. You are even lauging to mannys sick joke in one of your threads.. As for stats you only told no body have stats for each batsman against each bowler and w ahve to go to video ...while you may have seen all Sach videos but only seen random sample Bradman videos.. Why should i beleive a guy who is biased... I have seen Sach hitting steyn and also struggling hopelessly against him
You are very very new to this site and have absolutely no idea about the amount of time I have wasted trying to knock sense into that imbecile. You just simply dont know. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. As a founding member of this forum I spent TWO freakin yrs trying to convince him that trolls need to be treated strictly if quality of the forum is to be maintained. But since the moron himself is a pathetic troll and has plenty of side kicks this is the end result. So I have gotten fed up and have resorted to reverse troll and abuse these morons. Kiska baap ka kya jata hai. Are you suggesting that the bowlers that are visible in the few Bradman era videos would suddenly be 90 MPH superfast bowlers in the matches where there is no video available ? Just think. Use some common sense. Don't argure for the sake of arguing. I get absolutely nothing if I convince you. Its not like Iam hired by the BCCI or SRT. Oh dhanigale atleast have the sense to understand what is being said and in what context and with regards to who. There exists NO single batsman - Bradman included - that hasnt struggled at somepoint or the other. Nobody has ever claimed what you are suggesting. This is the classic case of too many idiots with too much shouting power and too many gullible idiots who go by the noise. If you think Tendulkar struggles against fast bowling you should stop watching Cricket and find another sport. BTW I never asked you or anybody to bleddy believe me. I asked you to not be so bleddy dead beat that you doggedly lie thru your teeth and say that the trundler that you see with your own eyes on a videoclip of Bradman era is a fast bowler. Thats just plain ego massaging and arguing for the sake of arguing. Good night and sorry for the harsh words ... I hope you realize the reasons now for why I do what I do.
Good night saar.. As for the Troll / reverse troll some where some one has to stop...thats why i believe most of the debates are ego based.. Kansallu ide bandillandre saaku...enjoy maadi
A thread which started as to laugh at people questioning Sachins No 1 status now turned into a struggle tp prove Sachin is better than his contemporaries,which none of us questioned before :winky: i guess in their overzealosness in proving Sach is greatest fanatics bring his legacy down..
Very well said. :hatsoff: Yes it did turn out that way did it not? A thread that was meant to take a stab at SRT "haters" ends up having eggs on the very faces of those who initiated the thread and Sachin. Some of his fans forget Sachin is a player, like every other player, and hence will have his own pitfalls. Personally I just found this whole thread, and specially how it evolved...hilarious :haha:
Some time i feel whether these are really die hard Sach fans as they claim or just debate to satisfy their ego.. :dontknow:
Well of course it has more to do with their personal egos than to stand up in support of SRT. I mean the more you read through this thread the more it gets apparent, doesnt it? Rett said this, Outsider said that, 2 years or forumship ownage, fatwa etc. In a day or two it would come down to talaaq, pajama with naada or elastic and underwear style of Shakti Kapur.
Sachin deserve better supporters than some of these fellows :sad:
Really? You dont agree that Sachin would search online and see his "fans" picking holes about Bradman (who SRT had the pleasure to dine wth) and dissect videos from an obscure site with how Bedser bowled at 69.86% speed of Chris Harris??
http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/35320.html?class=1;filter=advanced;orderby=default;player_involve=1775;player_involve=1935;player_involve_type=all;template=results;type=allround He played two test matches in 89 series out of total 4 and 2 in 99 series. So you telling 2 out of 4 as most. Clearly you are most brilliant mind in math on this forum.
And what does the use of 'most' change? Per your antilog theory, his sachin's avg going to go over 50 in that table because I used the word 'most' :hysterical:
A thread which started as to laugh at people questioning Sachins No 1 status now turned into a struggle tp prove Sachin is better than his contemporaries,which none of us questioned before :winky: i guess in their overzealosness in proving Sach is greatest fanatics bring his legacy down..
Well said. The truth is no one really cares if ppl say SRT>Lara or Pontin or Inzi or Richards or Sobers, etc and vice versa as long as you play by accepted rules with DBG being assumed to be the greatest. Let's face is that the greatest batsman concept is in place because of DGB. Without DBG we would probably not even hv this concept like we don't for the greatest bowler Since no one really cared abt whether SRT > Lara or Lara > SRT, the fanatics got themselves into a comfort zone and to the point where it became what next? Now let's take DBG down. In that process, they went around demeaning greats from Sobers to Richards. There was a comment put on this thread that said Richard is not an ATG. How could a true cricket fan do such things .... If that's how things have to go then lets throw these jokers to where they belong, i.e. working hard to even show SRT is greatest amonst others
so there you go .... did you get the answer dumdum ? Right here the man has shamelessly started the same old song and dance even after he was caught with his pants down using his own bogus and fictitious stat and he still has the cheek to pretend as though nothing happened and wants an answer to the bogus stats because his fragile ego needs some massage. These are the sort of moronic things that lead to phorum wars and nothing can be done about it when the mods themselves fan such tripe and participate in them. Shameless morons.
Something that I had written earlier: "Oh so you have started lying too :giggle: vs Aus start working from the above link and see if you don't get similar numbers as in the table below ...."

vs Aus: McGrath+Warne
vs Pak: Waqar+Wasim
vs SA: Donald+Pollock
vs SL: Murali+Vaas
vs WI: Ambrose+Walsh 

M	I	No	R	Avg
BCLara	36	68	3	3370	51.85
sWaugh	42	66	7	2745	46.53
Inzama	33	56	3	2365	44.62
Anwar	20	33	0	1402	42.48
Sachin	29	49	1	2020	42.08
mWaugh	39	63	2	2408	39.48
Flower	24	44	7	1396	37.73
Dravid	33	58	4	2034	37.67

The stats I gave says it all. It is for when the bowling attacks have two of their best bowlers bowling. It is not when x bowled and when y bowled, but when x+y bowled. What this signifies is that the bowlers and bowling attack being discussed is of some quality And that list is not reflected to show how a batsman dominated all the attacks but how he fares at the end of the day after facing all those attack. He may have done exceptionally well against some bowling attacks and badly against others. Which is what is reflected in the final avg, which is 46 for Waugh. What do you mean he made up for his poor performance in SL? That's what good batsman do! :doh: While it is good to know that you remember Waugh, which everyone here does, but what's important is what you are forgetting, i.e. SRT performance vs Murali and Mendis, where he avg less than 20 .... LINK .... So it is not like SRT had guns blazing. What you did for Waugh, you can do for most batsman, for e.g. SRT playing against Mendis in SL. Do you want me to do stats and say that SRT is not good because he did this or that when Mendis was playing? If I include Murali-Mendis pair, SRT's avg will fall further. The reason for not including this pair is because I wanted to pick those pairs which most of the batsmen in that group had played and also wanted to pick one best from each of those five countries.
YEE or NO :orderorder:
so there you go .... did you get the answer dumdum ? Right here the man has shamelessly started the same old song and dance even after he was caught with his pants down using his own bogus and fictitious stat and he still has the cheek to pretend as though nothing happened and wants an answer to the bogus stats because his fragile ego needs some massage. These are the sort of moronic things that lead to phorum wars and nothing can be done about it when the mods themselves fan such tripe and participate in them. Shameless morons.
my issue is with Bringing down other Legends and personal attacks...just debating is ok for everyone i guess... My blood boils when i see such comments...