A list of some utterly Asinine and Hideous statements made by the Bradman Fanatics

Guest BossBhai

It is funny that someone like Bradman who did a full time job outside cricket and also played over 20 years in parallel managed to be such a HUGE standout in his era, despite no formal coaching is being compared to someone who can influence pitch preparation to fit in his personal milestones ( and yet fail, like Mumbai vs West Indies ) , prepare and practice for hours and hours together everyday much more than his peers and colleagues and yet avg only 56. Must be the most bizarre and one sided comparison of 2 sportsmen. Lets just leave him out of the comparison for he was a genuine genius not someone who built a career by being a ruthless motivated workaholic. Let SRT first be fit to tie Viv Richards shoe laces in facing ATG fast bowlers. Maybe it will happen in his 3rd wind at the age of 43 when he is nudging 20000 test runs. Hehe..that's all he can be, cricket's greatest record holder. Nothing more.
Okay so you are pulling off a BB now lol. SRT is an ATG. As good as Richards. Not better in my books but surely right up there. No questions about that. Tieing Richards shoe laces? Come on man. The issue here is not SRT's performance, it is more to do with jokester posters who exist in cyberworld and go about creating vitriol...the funniest thing is, and it is glaringly apparent here, they do so with an inherent self-beleif that they are doing it so others can see the "light". lol. It is hilarious to see how BB thinks website is going down inspite of him spending hours! Jeez talk of delusion of grandeur. The point about Bradman doing all his exploits even without modern day technology, assistance, equipments etc is well taken though.
I wonder what you might have said and done if you could actually manage enough courage to openly name bowlers that were equivalent in skill to even the second tier of bowlers faced by modern batsmen let alone tier 1. Have some shame.
Now that SRT's ownage against Tier 1 bowlers has been throughly exposed ( which was your original premise ..you named guys like Mcgrath, DOnald, Akram..etc ) ..you have now shifted the goal post to second tier bowlers. Hehehe And then you recommend others to have some "shame " . Hehehe.
Okay so you are pulling off a BB now lol. SRT is an ATG. As good as Richards. Not better in my books but surely right up there. No questions about that. Tieing Richards shoe laces? Come on man. The issue here is not SRT's performance, it is more to do with jokester posters who exist in cyberworld and go about creating vitriol...the funniest thing is, and it is glaringly apparent here, they do so with an inherent self-beleif that they are doing it so others can see the "light". lol. It is hilarious to see how BB thinks website is going down inspite of him spending hours! Jeez talk of delusion of grandeur. The point about Bradman doing all his exploits even without modern day technology, assistance, equipments etc is well taken though.
Thanks Lurker. Tell me something Lurker. Looking at how many times SRT has been hit near the head area ( god bless him ), if not for all the helmet and protective gear..god forbid. Having seen Viv strut around fearless and hook guys like Lillee, Imran, Jeff Thompson.etc without any helmet in an era of no restrictions on bouncers. Do you sincerely feel SRT would have coped that ?
Looking at how many times SRT has been hit near the head area ( god bless him ), if not for all the helmet and protective gear..god forbid. Having seen Viv strut around fearless and hook guys like Lillee, Imran, Jeff Thompson.etc without any helmet in an era of no restrictions on bouncers.
No I dont. SRT, great as he is, also has a lot on his side. Heavy bats, for example, where his mishits go for sixes. Small grounds where a typical catch in 80s is now out of the boundary. Clive Lloyd use to carry heavy bat, Big Bertha. Sachin, although a good feet shorter, uses heavier bat. Same goes for other players say Dhoni. Kapil Dev smacking a six off Holding in a boundary in 80s is not the same as Dhoni hitting today. With regards to helmet, and all the protective gear, many players career ended that way. You had to be somebody like Amarnath to keep coming back for more. Sachin, or any other player for that matter, had they played with skull cap like Sunny did (forget Richards with bald pate) would have retired 10 years back This whole nonsense of longetivity is down to modern day cricket. Better equipments, better facilities, better medicine..heck better pay package. Kapil and Sunny used to wash clothes to save money on expenses, would Uthappa do that today? Let alone Sachin. xxx
Thanks Lurker. Tell me something Lurker. Looking at how many times SRT has been hit near the head area ( god bless him ), if not for all the helmet and protective gear..god forbid. Having seen Viv strut around fearless and hook guys like Lillee, Imran, Jeff Thompson.etc without any helmet in an era of no restrictions on bouncers. Do you sincerely feel SRT would have coped that ?
:hysterical::hysterical: Sunny.jpg
No I dont. SRT, great as he is, also has a lot on his side. Heavy bats, for example, where his mishits go for sixes. Small grounds where a typical catch in 80s is now out of the boundary. Clive Lloyd use to carry heavy bat, Big Bertha. Sachin, although a good feet shorter, uses heavier bat. Same goes for other players say Dhoni. Kapil Dev smacking a six off Holding in a boundary in 80s is not the same as Dhoni hitting today. With regards to helmet, and all the protective gear, many players career ended that way. You had to be somebody like Amarnath to keep coming back for more. Sachin, or any other player for that matter, had they played with skull cap like Sunny did (forget Richards with bald pate) would have retired 10 years back This whole nonsense of longetivity is down to modern day cricket. Better equipments, better facilities, better medicine..heck better pay package. Kapil and Sunny used to wash clothes to save money on expenses, would Uthappa do that today? Let alone Sachin. xxx
As if we expected anything else from you :cantstop: Adoring "longevity in modern day cricket is utter nonsense" wow! keep'em coming Lurker mian :hysterical::hysterical:
dumbass first try to develop some reading comprehension before you decide to bark. I said I feel stupid to have spent so much time on this site thanks to numbskulls like you and that clown whose sidekick you are. I also said that the site is going down the tube because of supposedly sensible posters shutting up and putting up with this chethyagiri ... unless ofcourse you think rettards like rett and co are taking this site to glorious heights never before seen. ***king idiots.
abe tereko kitni bar bolu, inko reply mat kar...they are craving for it. Begging became a career b/c people started falling into the traps. You are doing the same, feeding them what they want. These guys live in denial and want every chance to thrive on it. tereko problem hai tou, let outsider come back from his vacation then go head to head. ye sab chewtiye logo ke saath kaiko time bigad ta hai?
dumbass first try to develop some reading comprehension before you decide to bark. I said I feel stupid to have spent so much time on this site thanks to numbskulls like you and that clown whose sidekick you are. I also said that the site is going down the tube because of supposedly sensible posters shutting up and putting up with this chethyagiri ... unless ofcourse you think rettards like rett and co are taking this site to glorious heights never before seen.
:hysterical::hysterical: So a thread targetting fellow posters ended on your face and makes you feel stupid. Perfect!! What more could I ask for :yay:
As if we expected anything else from you Adoring "longevity in modern day cricket is utter nonsense" wow! keep'em coming Lurker mian :hysterical::hysterical:
I know right! I mean that post was made to come true to your expectation lol! Darn I failed.. :facepalm::facepalm: By the way longevity = modern day phenomenon. Look up the list of top players by runs, wickets, tests or how many pajamas they have changed. And you will get your answer :--D
Agree 100 % Lurker. Also there is a huge financial angle. Most high profile Indians players sign 5 year contracts for fixed amounts with management companies which manages their endorsements. SRT was a pioneer in this trend with Mark Mascarhenus of World tel ( I don't where he has signed up currently and when that expires ) . And such a sign up has clauses that mandates minimum appearances ..etc Besides this, I think few younger and fitter players like Kallis ( 2.5 years younger ) and 3K short now and Ponting during his peak form have kept SRT going.