A list of some utterly Asinine and Hideous statements made by the Bradman Fanatics

Guest BossBhai

^ Go read that recent article from Ganguly.. in context of facing quality bowling on bouncy pitches..... (must still be on the first page of this section).. You think anyone here can be better judge than Ganguly - who even has had access to the mental part of SRT in dressing room.
,this is again one more problem...when people quoted articles praising Bradmans batting you people laugh and ask for stats...when stats provided for Sachs batting against Mcgrath you tell me to read article.. I am not telling Sach is not good against pace bowling...what i am telling is he is not the greatest against pace bowling as some claims..he had success and also failures against best of them.. You tell you are neutral and ask me to read a article by ganguly which explains Sachs mental aspect..
' date='this is again one more problem...[b']when people quoted articles praising Bradmans batting you people laugh and ask for stats...when stats provided for Sachs batting against Mcgrath you tell me to read article.. I am not telling Sach is not good against pace bowling...what i am telling is he is not the greatest against pace bowling as some claims..he had success and also failures against best of them.. You tell you are neutral and ask me to read a article by ganguly which explains Sachs mental aspect..
at least in my case - show me the evidence... or stop labeling people like "you people"... that is why I said - it is you who has assumed a side and claim to be neutral, whereas that is not reality.
at least in my case - show me the evidence... or stop labeling people like "you people"... that is why I said - it is you who has assumed a side and claim to be neutral, whereas that is not reality.
i cant remember the number...but before this thread reopened i have made it clear with BB that i am not neutral and in the side of Bradman supporters.. Do you want me to add that in my siggy.....why cant you read all posts and then label people.. As for why i call you non neutral remember the couple of threads where you brought Sach unencessarily and called me unable to understand the 2nd level meaning of your posts.. Let us not make this personal...its not between you and me...this is just a debate
As i told you yesterday ... if you are STILL in need of stats to prove SRT could handle fast bowling in this day and age of live cable coverage the problem is elsewhere and has got nothing to do with SRT.
i thought debate was whether Sach can plasy phaaassst bolers better than others...where did i told he cant play them.. Saar late agilva nidde madi....nale nodona
Nope. That is what the trolls managed to mangle it to. The question was very simple we know what SRT's standing is against modern day bowlers. Who are the equivalent bowlers (comparable in quality) from Bradman's time and what is Bradmans performance against them ?
then again the debate goes around why other Batsmen doesnt have this average isnt it ? You can tell trolls able to mangle it...but what if trolls stats proved there are other Batsmen who are better than Sach.. Topiacas stat showed Sach didnt ,done that much great against Mcgrath one of the greats..
Lets assume that there is a better batsman than SRT today. How does it prove that DGB > SRT from a absolute cricketing skill point of view ? Did Bradman face same quality bowling ? .
so now Pace bowling became only the sole criteria...i guess we have enough other criterias discussed over and over thru multiple threads.. One thing is atleast came good...you are ready to consider no one is greatest as long as Bradman didnt called greatest becuase he didnt faced same bolwers as Sachin....But Sachin also not faced many of great bowlers..in thier peak
Correct there are many more criteria. So for the millionth time who are the bowlers from Bradmans time that can be compared based on skills to modern day bowlers ? So you acknowledge that Bradman never had to face the sort of bowlers that SRT has to ... Is this what you are saying?
depending upon you agreeing to Sach is not that much great in playing fast men as you claimed earlier pots..
http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/455228.html Heres the relevant tidbit for you to suck on Enjoy your PWNAGE :hahaha: Ohh yeah lets go to the library read fictional . accounts from the likes of Cardus and start ranking players instead of watching real unedited footage. That makes a lot of sense. Ofcourse it would if you are a blind lunatic Bradman fan. PS : Let me know if you want to know more itihaas on Bodyline.
Awesome post. However not very surprised to see as that what you would expect when a bunch of 40+ middle aged uncles take a hit under pretext of playing an international game. This should open eyes of people who compare bodyline with pace attack of WI quicks. Also now argument of Bradman being better as he never wore helmet sounds so laughable.
Awesome post. However not very surprised to see as that what you would expect when a bunch of 40+ middle aged uncles take a hit under pretext of playing an international game. This should open eyes of people who compare bodyline with pace attack of WI quicks. Also now argument of Bradman being better as he never wore helmet sounds so laughable.
why u bring helmets into picture...even WK wear helmets to spinners.. As for batsmen are concerned except for spinners..for every other bowlers batsmen wear helmets.. Sachin wear helmets to spinners..
Raghav, I have posted this many times before and it hasn't made any difference. I will be surprised if it did now. Reasons are not hard to guess. As I said if you are still not convinced about SRT's abilities in playing fast bowlers you have different problems. There can't be any mature discussion with people who are just dogged and dead beat in a discussion as saving face is a big deal. Good luck.
where did i told i am not convinced about Sachs abilty of playing fast bowling ...all i am saying he is one among modern greats who is play well aginst fast men...some others are equally good as him.. You people repeatedly suggest he is the greatest... Even conditions matter even if bowlers are great...we have seen Dhoni belting steyn and making a 100 in a flat wicket.. You people taslk about uncles playing cricket during Bradman era...then is Bradman only young player that so he got 99 avg.. pitch,conditions nothing matters...only pace matters according to you..

So as per 'open' minded Sachin 'fans' here.. Bradman era filled with Flat wickets,super slow motion trundlers ,non turning spinners...while modern era filled with great bowlers,bowling pitches etc.. Bradman only faced bowlers with less than 100kph...while modern batsmen only faces 150 bowlers.. During Bradman era no swing conditons in England while now ball swings from one end of pitch to other end if u just dropped it.. How we decide this by seing Random Sample videos from Bradman ear which tells whole story of 30 years based on 15 mins clips.. Add to this Players in that era dont have extra baggage of Helmets or center guards becuase Balls or so soft and bolers are so slow they just bounce your head and private parts by just kissing.. Whoever objected to this are stubborn,wont listen or dumb... And who am i...I am DumbDumbDigaDiga