A list of some utterly Asinine and Hideous statements made by the Bradman Fanatics

Guest BossBhai

So Bowes > Steyn then ? :hmmm:
1st answer the questions that are already on the table rather than inventing new ways to pretend that you are still in the debate .... Both of us know you are not capable of proving anything :P For fun, I can pretend to overlook your cherry picking exercise and play along to give you an impression that you are competing but it is not even exciting anymore :giggle:
What cherry picking brah ? It is you who is cherry picking by refusing to admit that Bowes > Steyn based on averages. But you have no qualms in claiming Hammond = Tendulkar.
As I said first answer the questions that are on the table Based on what you wrote, I get a feeling that you don't even know what my line is :P
Your question is irrelevant and redundant and has been answered before .... Here let me simplify it further for you because of your special needs : XYZ > SRT doesn't automatically mean DGB > SRT. If you want to compare SRT to DGB start by putting up the bowling list that is comparable to the ones faced by SRT ... as I have been asking for ages. Since you are staying well clear of touching that topic it tells me all I want to know about the sort of bowling that your hero Bradman faced. :hehehe: So then Bill Bowes > Steyn ?
Haha, good to see you try so hard to avoid a few simple questions and pretend to be still in this .... You even had to start a thread to troll :lol: Let's not resort to duhisms, first show SRT is in the league of his own, then I ll tell you it's implications in DBG debate :p
It don't matter what you think buddy ... your argument is something like this : "I might be poorer than you but since my neighbor is richer ergo you are poorer than me" :hysterical:
Thanks for displaying your (lack of) understanding .... If you really believe that SRT is the greatest ever and in the league of his own, I had given you a blank cheque to show that. Too bad, you couldn't cash it out of the fear of falling flat /thread
Which is why Sachin isn't in the league of his own :winky: /thread
Oh he is in a league of his own all-right. Thats why he is present as the only mordern batsman in all all-time leagues created by anyone with any expertise in cricket, former players, any paol. i would call that being in a league of his own. Of course there are some kids who just look at numbers, dont understand the context, jump to conclusions and constantly make a fool of themselves Here is another tip for you. Experts, ex and current players, cricket critics, might all have their own biases and may be wrong occasionaly. But when they all unanimously agree to the greatness of a player and put him always above the likes of Dravid, Ponting, Kallis, Richards, there must be something to it. Even his greatest ditractors admit to is legacy, and they are not all Sachin fanatics. No amount of anonymous users screaming online is going to change anything or dilute his legacy. On the other hand, others might just goad you along, playing you for a fool, just for entertainment value. Dont make the mistake of thinking you are proving any point or anyone is taking you seriously at all.
Since you hold DGB to be the greatest ever why are you in need of any other players crutches ? Show up with bowlers from Bradmans time and tell me how they are just as good as those in the 90s and 00's. Else STFU.
:hysterical: As I said, leave Bradman aside, and show how SRT is the greatest and in the league of his own ..... AGAIN, bowlers list is irrelevant. If it is would you pls answer the question, along with others, I put forward till then keep fishing And looking at your desire to hv the last word and pretend that you are still in, I ll give u an opp to respond to this a.... Thanx
Here is another tip for you. Experts' date=' ex and current players, cricket critics, might all have their own biases and may be wrong occasionaly. [b']But when they all unanimously agree to the greatness of a player and put him always above the likes of Dravid, Ponting, Kallis, Richards, there must be something to it. Even his greatest ditractors admit to is legacy, and they are not all Sachin fanatics. No amount of anonymous users screaming online is going to change anything or dilute his legacy. On the other hand, others might just goad you along, playing you for a fool, just for entertainment value. Dont make the mistake of thinking you are proving any point or anyone is taking you seriously at all.
Nope they dont. Above Dravid yes. Above Ponting yes Above Kallis hell yes. Above (Viv) Richards?? Nope thats only in SRT fan's dreams. Comparison are subjectives are hence if somebody feels SRT > Viv thats perfectly fine, but to assume experts widely acknowledge that as as fact is ridiculous. Personally having seen SRT, Viv and Sunny I would say Sunny was always a better batsman than SRT. Of course back then cricket was mostly Tests. And Viv was a maverick Sunny really. To me both these gents would beat SRT but hey thats nostalgia kicking in a self-loather :hehe::hehe: (just saving us both some times if you are gonna go that route).

:omg: more shocking news .... Added Ambrose and Walsh and Murali and Mendis to the 3 bowling combinations and ....

M	I	No	R	Avg
sWaugh	37	61	6	2562	46.58
BCLara	30	57	2	2342	42.58
Dravid	22	39	3	1483	41.19
Anwar	10	19	0	765	40.26
mWaugh	34	57	2	2207	40.13
Sachin	24	42	1	1585	38.66