A list of some utterly Asinine and Hideous statements made by the Bradman Fanatics

Guest BossBhai

You can't. Unless you totally don't understand how ODI cricket works (which is what the whole problem is but I digress :laugh: ) and the difference between opening and Middle order batsman ... Tendulkar is the greatest ODI opener bar none .... there are many Middle order batsmen who have achieved what Viv has done but no guy has ever achieved what Tendulkar has as an opener. So all the bile that you are spewing here is borne purely out of your hatred/jealousy for Tendulkar and ofcourse your stupid desire to troll while pretending to sound knowledgible and "balaned". I pity people like you.
Viv over SRT in ODI's, and SRT over Viv in Tests (Marginally). Take it or leave it as it is a one man opinon. EOD as far as I am concerned and stop crying like a baby at every turn of an event.
you want to argue that someone who needs a Multiplication factor to get his record to in the same zipcode as Tendulkar is a better cricketer ? And this after completely ignoring the ODI's :hysterical:
Now what you said above can be correctly countered by the below.
small problem about missing common sense and lack of understanding of the sport brah ... but not surprising anymore :laugh:
I'am having mucho fun laughing at you and your comrades stupidity ... by shining some light on your "brilliant" cricketing knowledge ... FC > ODI, Toshack > Waz :hysterical: :
Good for you.
I wonder what you would have said if you even understood the game a bit more correctly .... :laugh
My signature says all one wants to know. Keep those gems coming. I like to keep changing signatures.
Dude do you have any idea what these number even imply? This is the very reason amaueters with no experience of handling numbers should never try data analysis because they make random conclusions without context. How does the numbers show that the average was caused by the presence of those bowlers' date= please explain. If you cannot explain this please stop quoting thse numbers I will cite two examples. Both Wasim ansd Waqar have got Sachin out ONLY once in tests. In the matches involving Waqar and Wasim, Sachin got out to Saqlain most of the time. How does this imply that Wasim and Waqar bowled well against him? Second example, hypothethical. Sachin plays 5 matches against Sami. He gets out run out thrice and out to Afridi twice cheaply. Sachin's average against Sami is only 10 then. Does it imply his average is 10 because od the presence of Sami? Average with a bowler in the opposition does not in any way imply that the average was caused because of the presence of that bowler.
Dumbass, you think that ppl don't know such duh stuff? :giggle: You are just a hopeless case who doesn't even understand what's constant. If you read the thread it has been explained too .... On top of that you hv in you to blast duhism :hysterical: Stop howling, dude
The Answer : Neither .... because your Stat is just Wrong for 4 reasons ( even if we pretend that it is NOT based on fictitious data as there is no Player vs Player stats for most of these players and as explained by MTC why so ) a. The avg of Steve Waugh is not 48.55 but 44.14 b. The avg for BC Lara is not 42.58 but 41.81 and 2383 runs. The reason is cleverly forgot to include the ICC XI Super Test ... I wonder why :laugh: c. You have conveniently forgotten that the Waugh's never got to face McWarne. d. and most importantly these are not the only Great Bowlers in SRT's time and whatever be his avg thats so many more tests that SRT has had to play against top quality bowling which Bradman never had to ( unless ofcourse you produce a list straight outta your you know what ) So where's the list of great fast bowlers faced by Bradman ?
Yes or no pls :orderorder: Also refer to post #101
Show me an alltime XI where Richards is picked above Sachin. Go ahead
Huh, now what kind of an asinine comment is that? You mean to say there exists a compilation of All time Great XI handpicked by all the experts online?? If so send me the link and I will compile all the analytics off it lol. By the way MTC, help me understand something here, are you one of those who beleive SRT's best years was in mid to late 90s? Or are you one of those who beleive he has been consistently successful throughout his career?
doesnt matter because your stat is still wrong .... you might as well pretend that you know what the answer is to your fictitious question. :hysterical: So where is the list of fast bowlers faced by DGB that is comparable in quality to SRT's ? Ohh wait I think I know the answer : dog_tail_legs_2.jpg :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Oh yeah, it is so belivable that the stat is wrong and as if it changes how the guys are ranked :haha: .... And you think ppl don't know what type of games you ll play after seeing your years of investment get blown away (like in that movie clip) :hysterical: But It's too late to back off, the suitcase with the bomb is thrown and you are dead :--D

E8mH94G2c4k ^ watch bossbhai and his team getting blown away :hysterical: And that too for a worthless list. Since Bossbhai valued that 'worthless' list, I played along to make him feel that it is important knowing he would do something extremely stupid to get it :giggle:

Namaskaram, Bossbhai and other SRT antagonists - Please justify the statistic. When the best fast bowlers in the opposition team are playing SRT averages a measly 38. And this is in 47 darn test matches. All the fast bowlers average below 25 and arguably were most fearsome of his era. For all the hype surrounding SRT's performance against Aus, the 9 matches where the great Glenn Mcgrath figures he averages a piddley 37. Clearly he has cashed when his nemesis is not around .Same chap who owned him in 2 key world cup encounters including finals and numerous other key occasions both in ODIS and TEsts. Knowing how the facts have been conveniently ducked, I do not expect an honest reply from Bossbhai. Nothing can justify the above. Comparatively Lara and Steve Waugh average well into the 40's.

For someone who can average only 38 in 47 tests when atleast one of the great fast bowlers is in the opposition. He is easily surpassed by atleast 6-7 test batters in the history of the game of cricket in terms of greatness. He is arguably the greatest accumlator of centuries and runs, it is common sense, you play more than anyone else by far, you are going to score more. What no one talks about is that 18 of his 99 international tons are against sides like Kenya, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Bangladesh,,,etc. No one has played so much agaisnt these sides, who are weaker than most domestic sides in India. Correct me if I am wrong, but apart from Shane Warne, is there a single GREAT bowler that SRT has dominated. Nada.