Movie Game!

Aditi

See if you can keep this list going! And please NO REPEATS. 1. Dan Ackroyd starred in Ghostbusters with Bill Murray who was in... (Nikki) 2. Lost In Translation with Scarlett Johanson who was in... (Gemmie) 3. The Island with Ewan Mcgregor who was in... (Stacey) 4. Star Wars with Natalie Portman who was in... (Abes) 5. The Professional (Leon) with Gary Oldman who was in... (Jamiee) 6. Batman Begins with Christian Bale who was in...(Kristin) 7. American Psycho with Reese Witherspoon who was in...(Brandon) 8. Legally Blonde with Luke Wilson who was in...(Annie) 9. Old School with Vince Vaughn who was in.... (Jeremy) 10. Dodgeball with Christine Taylor who was in...(Ben) 11. The Brady Bunch Movie with Shelley Long who was in...(Lanie) 12. The Money Pit with Tom Hanks who was in...(Robert) 13. The Green Mile with Michael Clarke Duncan who was in...(Laney) 14. Dare Devil with Ben Affleck who was in... (Jen) 15. Good Will Hunting with Matt Damon who was in...(Blythe) 16. Oceans 11, 12, 13 w/ George Clooney who was in ... (Nicole) 17. One fine day w/ Michelle Pfieffer who was in...... (Dora) 18. Scarface with Al Pacino who was in.......(Jeannine) 19. Any Given Sunday with Cameron Diaz who was in..... (KrystaL) 20. Charlie's Angels with Drew Barrymore who was in... (TRISH) 21. The Wedding Singer with Adam Sandler who was in... (Lora) 22. Waterboy with Kathy Bates who was in....(Andrea) 23. Misery with James Caan Who was in.....( Kyrie) 24. Way of The Gun with Benecio Del toro who was in......(Drees) 25. Traffic with Don Cheadle who was in... (Jasmine) 26.Hotel Rwanda with Joaquin Phoenix who was in...(Ashley) 27. 8mm with Nicholas Cage who was in... (Chris) 28. Con Air with Steve Buscemi who was in...(Daniel) 29. Enemy of the State with Will Smith who was in ...(AVALON) 29. Ali with Jaime Foxx who was in... 30. Player's Club with Ice Cube, who was in ... (Mia) 31. Anacondas with Danny Trejo, who was in... (Monica 32. Grindhouse with Rose McGowan, who was in... (Sherry) 33. Jawbreaker with Pam Grier, who was in... (Alissa) 34. Mars ATTACKS! with Sarah Jessica Parker, who was in... (Joe) 35. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun with Shannon Doherty, who was in...(Aaron) 36. Mallrats with Jason Lee, who was in.....(Ryan) 37. The Incredibles with Craig T. Nelson (Lee...on a side note, after Mallrats, I'm 37.....oh the Kevin Smith jokes.....hilarity ensues.) 38. Blades of Glory with Andy Richter who was in... (Nick) 39. Ferris Bueller's Day off with Jennifer Grey who was in....(Ashli) 40. Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze who was in...(Angie) 41. Ghost with Demi Moore who was in ... (Tiffany) 42. Indecent Proposal with Robert Redford who was in...(EggRoll) 43. Electric Horseman with Jane Fonda who was in...(Chad) 44. Monster In Law with Wanda Sykes who was in...(Fletcher) 45. Evan Almighty with Morgan Freeman who was in... (Caity) 46. Driving Miss Daisy with Jessica Tandy (Steven) 47. Fried Green Tomatoes with Kathy Bates who was in... (Mark) 48. About Schmidt with Jack Nicholson, who was in...(Curtis) 49. The Witches of Eastwick with Cher, who was in...(Alexis) 50. Mermaids with Winona Ryder, who was in...(Dan) 51. Edward Scissorhands with Johnie Depp, who was in... (ICE) 52. Benny & Joon with Aidan Quinn, who was in...(Sparky) 53. Legends of the Fall with Brad Pitt, who was in..(Crystal) 54. Mr & Mrs Smith with Angelina Jolie who was in...(Mary) 55. Girl, Interrupted with Winona Ryder who was in... (Cheryl) 56. Little Women with Kirsten Dunst who was in... (Cass) 57. Get Over It with Collin Hanks who was in... (Natalie) 58. King Kong with Adrien Brody who was in the movie... (Jamie) 59. Summer of Sam with John Leguizamo who was in...(Toni) 60. Romeo and Juliet with Clair Danes who was in... (Andrea) 61. Stage Beauty with Billy Crudup who was in... (Brad) 62. The Good Shepherd with Mat Damon who was in...(Deric) 63. The Bourne Identity with Julia Stiles who was in...(Alissa) 64. 10 Things I Hate About You with Joseph Gordon-Levitt who was in... (Alyx) 65. angels in the outfield with christopher lloyd who was in...(stan) 66. Back to the Future with Michael J. Fox who was in...(Becki) 67. Doc Hollywood with Woody Harrelson who was in....(Mandi) 68. Natural Born Killers with Juliette Lewis who was in... (Scott) 69. Starsky&Hutch with Ben Stiller who was in.... (Maryanne) 70. Permanent Midnight with Janeane Garofalo who was in...(Jerry) 71. Romy and Michele's High School Reunion with Mira Sorvino who was in...(Karma) 72. The Replacment Killers with Chow Yun Fat who was in...(matty) 73. Bulletproof Monk with Seann William Scott who was in.. (ktlu) 74. Dukes of Hazzard with Johnny Knoxville who was in... (jazzy) 75. Men in Black II with Will Smith who was in....(Enrique) 76. Bad Boyz with Martin Laurence who was in....(sam) 77. Blue Streak with Dave Chapelle who was in... (Jasmine) 78. Robin Hood: Men in Tights with Cary Elwes who was in...(Anthony) 79. The Crush with Alicia Silverstone who was in ... (eric) 80. Clueless with Brittany Murphy who was in...(Lauren) 81. Uptown Girls with Dakota Fanning who was in...(Monique) 82. Hide & Seek with Robert De Niro who was in ... (Jocelyn) 83. Meet the Parents with Ben Stiller who was in....(Aditi)

oi wait rajeev I have changed mine from walk theline with joaquin phoenix to mod squad with danes since ribis wasnt in walk the line:embaressed_smile: my mistake....wont aditi have to changer her sequence since i have changed mine....isnt that how the game works.....

hold up! that was russel crowe in the insider as the whistleblowing former tobacco company employee... dont recall seeing leo in the entire movie!
Aditi edited her post due to previews response, I was on the right track