Haneef

Gaurav

I just can't make my mind about the Indian doctor arrested in Australia. I heard his wife speak on CNN and from what I understood his only crime is handing an old sim card to his second cousins (1year ago). I get the feeling that dal mein kuch kala hain. Plus one way ticket to India to meet his wife and kid is hardly slam dunk evidence in my opinion. I really don't know what to make of him. He could very well be innocent.

yea... i too felt the same. The news broadcast said " Dr. Haneef has been charged of willfully helping the terrorists" and i sorta expected him to have given money/refuge/help in propaganda or whatever ! Then the broadcast said " he had handed over a sim card to a terrorist" !!! :haha: For God's sake , my sim card could be stolen and some terrorist could use it ! But who knows , he may well be guilty.

Yes he could very well be guilty and in that case I would like him to go down! His wife said that while leaving UK the phone contract could not be cancelled midway. Instead of throwing the SIM card (that they would still be paying for) they handed it to their cousin. Sounds innocent enough to me.

must be lynch him before his trail even begins? i am not expressing sympathy, i just want the wheels of justice to turn a full circle before passing a judgement. all we know, he could have been osama's right hand man or quite possibly, completely innocent. lets wait till the courts arrive at a decision, i have a lot of faith in the judicial system of democratic nations (this is a cue for CC to jump in with some unwarranted, unsubstantiated bull shooting right out of the terminal end of his alimentary canal).

An Indian doctor being held by police in Australia in connection with bomb attacks in London and Glasgow has been granted bail. Mohammed Haneef, 27, was charged on Saturday with providing "reckless support" to a terrorist organisation. He is alleged to have given a mobile phone SIM card to two suspects in the British attacks. Dr Haneef denies any involvement in the bombings. A judge in Brisbane freed Dr Haneef on bail of A$10,000 (£6,300).

Guest dada_rocks

HE is in custody again on some other charge.. I understand the guy might be shrewed and had played his cards well hence got clean-chit in court but police official are not buying it. I don't get one freaking thing how do poeple like Monika Bedi get away unscathed from court. Man my mother's passport wassent with wrong DOB and my father is running from pillar to post to get it fixed, warding every kind of unwarranted questions; whereas bonafide thugs walk out of court just like that.

Unfortunately people like you don't stick to even that dictum' date=' case in point Afzal.[/quote'] What do you mean by people like you ? I have hardly commented on Afzal's issue so what the f*ck are you lumping me in with some other retards for ? Such 'us vs they' mentality of yours is nothing more than a close-minded packrat mentality. My reason for commenting on your post was to show that you are already proclaiming this dood to be shady/guilty etc. despite hardly any proof being there on this dood. So far, he's given a half used sim-card to someone who turned out to be a terrorist. Whopee-ding. i gave a lighter to the pakistani store-owner in my neighbourhood. Oh noooooo ! i am a terrorist-backer if that fugger turns out to be a nutter who blows sh*te up. Thats the kind of labelling and paranoia vivid from your post.Par aap kya sudharne wale hai ?

Guest dada_rocks

Do u even remember dopey what u write..go check ...who is who of lunatic leftist livbral brigade are harping on Afzal case.