Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread

Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread  

1. 1.

• Yes - these guys will give Martin and Tufnell a run for their money
    • No - there might be a team out there with a poorer tail

ya i was surprised that ishant made comments he is notthat type of person i guess virat well thats how he plays u guys should be the ones to understand him the best.. lol kohli reminds us all of ponting .. :hysterical: i jsut wish he starts scoring like him ..:two_thumbs_up:
Remember- I said it first :om:

my prediction came true lmao (so my prediction australia all out under 400 would make around 350-370) and this (ok i have a strong feeling this time tht we will show some kind of fight maybe a good spell from yadav or ishant out of no where don know jsut a gut feeling not saying we are turn around match but its not going be one way traffic lol but the way warner played sigh hope we can get him out early)

Not "or". It should be "and". Both have to go. There's no point having 40 year olds in the team.
Rahane failed in all practice matches on this tour. He doesn't deserve a test cap yet. Rohit and Mukund should be drafted in with Pujara. I don't believe you should give out test caps cheaply which is why VK getting one at the WACA of all places has been painful.

You know what U_G, nothing is going to change. England happened, nothing changed. Melbourne happened, nothing changed. Sydney happened, nothing changed. Now Perth. Something that has stayed constant in all of this apart from the out-of-form players is the equally ludicrous form of the national skipper. What is worse that there is ZERO accountaiblity. The selectors don't want to take responsibility. The players don't want to take responsibility. Their captain, well, talks about retiring one day before a crucial test. The Board officials are completely inaccessible and don't seem to care either. The captain and the team management don't even answer why Varun Aaron practically sat out of 7 games in England. They don't want to answer why Rohit continues to sit out. Gideon Haigh was right. Why doesn't any one question Srinivasan and Rajiv Shukla? Why does no one question the Chairman of Selectors? This zero accountability should end. We fans have been fooled enough. PS - Fanboys are requested to talk sense or not talk at all.

You know what U_G' date= nothing is going to change. England happened, nothing changed. Melbourne happened, nothing changed. Sydney happened, nothing changed. Now Perth. Something that has stayed constant in all of this apart from the out-of-form players is the equally ludicrous form of the national skipper. What is worse that there is ZERO accountaiblity. The selectors don't want to take responsibility. The players don't want to take responsibility. Their captain, well, talks about retiring one day before a crucial test. The Board officials are completely inaccessible and don't seem to care either. The captain and the team management don't even answer why Varun Aaron practically sat out of 7 games in England. They don't want to answer why Rohit continues to sit out. Gideon Haigh was right. Why doesn't any one question Srinivasan and Rajiv Shukla? Why does no one question the Chairman of Selectors? This zero accountability should end. We fans have been fooled enough. PS - Fanboys are requested to talk sense or not talk at all.
Sad but true :(( When Indian cricket is in the hands of people like Srinivasan, Shukla, Pawar and Srikkanth nothing much can be expected other than violation of "conflict of interest" code of conduct.
I would not be surprised to see the same top 6 even at Adelaide. Dropping VVS would also mean axing one out of Sehwag/GG and even MSD's own place will be questioned. Don't think they will go for any such headaches. Rohit' date=' Rahane and Saha will have to continue warming the benches.[/quote'] I'd like to see another humiliation then. When Dhoni and Co's azzes are put on fire by the media. It will be very well deserved.
Sad but true :(( When Indian cricket is in the hands of people like Srinivasan' date=' Shukla, Pawar and Srikkanth nothing much can be expected other than violation of "conflict of interest" code of conduct.[/quote'] The murmurs are getting louder by the minute. Last night, we had 3 cricket experts talking about these administrators and even naming them. Their days will be numbered if the public completely shuns Indian cricket, like we've shunned CL T20.
I'd like to see another humiliation then. When Dhoni and Co's azzes are put on fire by the media. It will be very well deserved.
It will be sadder if that doesn't happen irrespective of the resukt of the last Test. Even if India manages to win by an innings, everyone involved with Indian cricket has to answer for the debacle which has undone all the good work done under Ganguly. Not just Dhoni or the players, BCCI, selectors and coaching staff should all be ready for some serious grilling. This system of "no accountability to anyone" has to change within BCCI and I don't mind govt stepping in to make the changes. After all Team India represents the nation, not just a private body by the name of BCCI.
The murmurs are getting louder by the minute. Last night' date=' we had 3 cricket experts talking about these administrators and even naming them. Their days will be numbered[b'] if the public completely shuns Indian cricket, like we've shunned CL T20.
Will not happen. The average Indian fan will lap up the IPL once the circus kicks off and everything will be brushed under the carpet and forgotten once India starts winning at home. BCCI can't be bothered if they continue making money. This situation is very similar to England's failure on the world football scene even though they should be much better or the failure of Toronto Maple Leafs in NHL where despite being the most profitable franchise, it hasn't won anything since mid 60s. At the end of the day BCCI cares only about money and average fan only worries about World Cups and some tourneys. They can't be bothered about winning Tests abroad which hardcore fans like us on this forum do, and this all works just fine for BCCI.