Barclays 2011-12 Jan Transfer Window

hari504504

Henderson,Adams,Carroll,Glen Johnson... that is several short ends :hysterical: There was a story in newthump about Liverpool locking up their scouts in the wardrobe till the transfer window closes.
It's the reason Liverpool are out of the top 4. Poor signings. Henderson is really a nothing player atm hopefully he improves but could of thought of many other players for that price. Adam has had a poor past month but was good at the start, for 7mil I think he could be worth it.. Johnson, lets not talk about him.. As for Carroll, well he could yet be a good player for us but he was never a 35mil player, he's 15mil max, absolute max... Feel sorry for him really because of the price tag involved he has all the pressure on him. Bellamy and Enrique our 2 best off season signings and were our cheapest!

Demba Ba- a free transfer. :(( What a piece of business that was. He is quality!
But he is free for a reason..his knees - nothing but a ticking time bomb..he is essentially a Ledley King-esque striker . Is the main reason why Stoke pulled away from signing him before Newcastle came along.

But he is free for a reason..his knees - nothing but a ticking time bomb..he is essentially a Ledley King-esque striker . Is the main reason why Stoke pulled away from signing him before Newcastle came along.
I bet Stoke are regretting that now though! If he is free, then there is not much to lose really! I know they pay his wages and all but still.. He's worth the risk

United with 12 men (Foy)... huff and puff their way past 10 man City..
united can't beat city any more unless they pay off the refs.
were you guys watching the match or reading some city blog, it was clearly a red... and the refree also missed another penalty for United... nobody is commenting on that ?! lets see if FA changes the decision..http://football365.com/news/21554/7418496/City-contesting-Kompany-red-card

were you guys watching the match or reading some city blog, it was clearly a red... and the refree also missed another penalty for United... nobody is commenting on that ?! lets see if FA changes the decision..http://football365.com/news/21554/7418496/City-contesting-Kompany-red-card
There is no way that it was a clear red card. He did make a scissor movement but won the ball cleanly and his 2nd leg came in after he won the ball and did not touch Nani. I could understand a yellow card and i can understand that technically it could be interpreted as a red card offence but refs need to use common sense in these situations. It won't be overturned because the FA are thick when it comes to stuff like this (they did not revoke Miljas's sending off against Arsenal which was a bigger joke than this).

Man Utd linked to Gotze and Subotic from Dortmund as well as a plan to hijack Chelsea's deal for Cahill Bolton to seal the move for Tim Ream this week as a Cahill replacement. Kranjcar willing to stay at Spurs till the end of the season Spurs exploring a deal to swap Pavlyuchenko for Loic Remy Real Madrid interested in 30m P rated unsettled Luis Suarez. Liverpool looking to meet Demba ba's release clause. InterMilan enquire about City's Kolarov.