Barclays 2011-12 Jan Transfer Window

hari504504

Paul Scholes to come out of Retirement for Man Utd Tottenham and Chelsea chasing Juventus' Krasic NewCastle's Demba ba is revealed to have a 10m P release clause Arsenal sizing up Aly Cissokho bid Redknapp wants Dembele from fulham in part exchange for Kranjcar Santos' Ganso agent in London for talks with Spurs.

Some of the names floating around so far Man Utd - Sneijder, Lampard (!!),Cabaye Chelsea - Cahill,Hulk Arsenal - Moussa Sow,Kaka,Henry[Loan -confirmed] Liverpool - Bent Spurs - Samba, Hoilett, Man City - De Rossi Aston Villa - Robbie Keane [Loan],Pienaar
Well, my team Liverpool would have gotten the short end of the straw here :haha:

Well' date=' my team Liverpool would have gotten the short end of the straw here :haha:[/quote'] Henderson,Adams,Carroll,Glen Johnson... that is several short ends :hysterical: There was a story in newthump about Liverpool locking up their scouts in the wardrobe till the transfer window closes.

two for goalkeeping :giggle:
someone on espn comments posted the man utd line-up for the remainder of the season.. -------------------------------- [don't really care anymore] ---------------------------- -----[Valencia]---------[Carrick]...........[Ferdinand]-----------------[Evra]--------- -----------------------------------[Howard Webb]------------------------------------------- -------------------------[Nani]............[Rafael]........[Giggs]-------------------------------------- ------------------------------------[Rooney]------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------[Opposition Goalkeeper]------------------------------------------ --------------------------- [Hernandez] ------------------------------------------------

someone on espn comments posted the man utd line-up for the remainder of the season.. -------------------------------- [don't really care anymore] ---------------------------- -----[Valencia]---------[Carrick]...........[Ferdinand]-----------------[Evra]--------- -----------------------------------[Howard Webb]------------------------------------------- -------------------------[Nani]....................[Giggs]-------------------------------------- ------------------------------------[Rooney]------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------[Opposition Goalkeeper]------------------------------------------ --------------------------- [Hernandez] ------------------------------------------------
whats chicarito doing behind opposition goal :haha:

ManCity to test Utd by bidding 60m P for Rooney ManCity to use K.Toure+cash to take Tiote Lampard to move to PSG
I expect Rooney to go in the summer because this entire situation looks dodgy to me - there was an article to be published in papers about this and ManUtd and Rooney both categorically denied everything in it even before it was published - I remember such things happening at the time of Ronaldo transfer. Bad days ahead for ManUtd if they don't buy a few players soon.

Rooney went out drinking the night before the game from what i understand' date=' that's what has led to his fall out with SAF.[/quote'] that plus other factors.. example: Utd not showing any ambition as far as signings go and till recently were looking towards selling whatever little quality is left like berbatov