A bad trip in India : Story of an Israeli

CC1981

Educate urself dopey biographical incident means personal account written by someone else but personal nonetheless.
You do realize that the article is based on someone's PhD thesis from one of the better universities in the world? Do you think Sociology doctorates at universities are awarded based on personal accounts?

Guest dada_rocks

You do know that sociological thesis are dozen a dime and it gets churned toeing a certain line professing opposite stances at the same time. At best the person in question has interviewed few israelis. I know how much due diligence goes into these thesis. Anyway veracity of these claims are different matter right now I am talking to a person who would not buy statistical data of mountainous proporotion but seems to be so happy treating some thessis substantiatied by at best couple of 100 ( I am being generous hre) as gospel. I am looking for some consistency here. Only good thing about this thesis in present context is that some israeli university actually cares about how their countryme behave elsewhere, I am not sure there are many states like that. I would rather pat them for this effort. Yes the reserach part of this thesis draws upon her trip to india and interviewing people and that to me looks like documented personal account.

Guest dada_rocks
^ Pointless for me to say anything since you seem to be clueless about how research is done in fields like Sociology. Carry on.......
Yeah nobel laurete I am sure u had anything slightly credible to say u must have jumped on by now all over..don't bother Yes if u find some sociological phd thesis whose reserach database rivals country-wide poll result database let me know; wud like to be enlightened.:P Contention here is the validity of generalising-extrapolation of one result over another.

Clown ask anybody else whether they accpet ur dope-head analysis of data and do vists that post again may be who knows today u might not be under tdope and might actually see the sense. Irrespective of demography 90% vote sealed their fate.
I think you will find that more people here give credibility to my analysis than your's. As someone already said- you are utterly clueless about research methods in sociology. Regardless of how you wanna spin it, fact is, Israelis are amongst the worst tourists to come to India.

Jew and israel are not different dopey.
Thats the spiel of zionists. Even most jews consider jews and israel to be different- one is a religion, the other is a country.
Did this sound ridiculous that's how ridiculous u mullah extremists stance is..
Far less ridiculous than you justifying israeli terrorists.
Had this generalization come from someone esle I might not have objected but it comes from the clown like you who doubts 90% vote count figures as a credible point.
As i said, nice try chump but 90% of votes without knowing how many of eligible voters voted means nothing. And as usual, you ran away from that fact.
Just come clean dopey u are a jew hater and will lap anything which stregthens ur hatred.
I havnt spoken of Jews here...only of Israel. Israel doesnt represent all jews-they dont even represent HALF the jews in this world. The failure to distinguish between a dogma ( in this case, Judaism) and the state (in this case, Israel) is a fundamental hallmark of nazi governance and fascist governance. This is a historic fact, really. As i said, there is a difference and the only ones who dont see the difference are the rabid muslim-hating israeli -chamchaas like yourself.
Intellectual honesty which demands a modicum of consistency has never been ur forte now whether it's deliberate or dope-effect nobody knows.
As i said,its ironic that you, the biggest racist, bigot and liar on this board, shown over and over again for being a lying racist, is taking the sanctimonious route. How bloody ironic.